How it all began

Truthfully, you weren't even sure what the billionaire and the hero managed to see in you. You were just a coffee barista that occasionally served them their drinks and that was it. 

At first it had been Kara that took an interest in you. She would occasionally flirt with you, managing to get you to blush with her compliments until it developed to full on flirting with you every time she would come in.

Lena started flirting with you as well when she started coming in. Her attempts at flirting with you were much more intense than Kara's as she practically had no filter in public. Her words would make you blush more than Kara's as they were more explicit. 

It wasn't until the two of them came in together during one the night when you were closing alone that you noticed that they were dating. It had come to you as a surprise as you had never expected it. You always thought they were friends and none of the media had reported the billionaire having a girlfriend.

"We've both been talking about you."

"Wait you have?"

Lena nodded and let Kara continue. She was perfectly content at letting Kara take the lead on this one. She let her head rest on Kara's shoulder while playing with her fingers.

"Yeah. We both like you, (y/n). A lot. You're cute, funny, smart and beautiful. We always thought it was just going to be us against the world but there was always something missing. We didn't know what it was until we met you. I know this is a lot to take in but would you like to go out on a date with us?"

"Yes!" You blushed at your quick answer and cleared your throat. "I mean yes. I would love to go out on a date with you."

"See what we mean? Absolutely adorable. Give us your number and we'll text you tonight for the details."

You grabbed your sharpie and wrote down your number before handing it to them.

"Perfect. We'll text you tonight then. Bye beautiful."

X

Just as they had promised. They had sent you a message with details about the date. You assumed it was going to be at Lena's apartment as they said it was just a casual date and the address was owned by the billionaire.

You dressed up as formal/casual as you could in (outfit choice) and made your way to their apartment. Kara opened the door and wrapped her arms around your neck as she pulled you in.

"You made it! Lena is finishing our meal. She won't take too long."

She led you over to where Lena was.

"Look who's here, babe."

"(y/n)! We were worried you couldn't come." 

She pulled you in for a side hug and kissed your cheek.

"Sit down and we'll bring the food over."

"Wait, I uh got you flowers."

The cashier had given you strange looks as you asked for two bouquets but you didn't care. They were for Lena and Kara.

The two of them thanked you, each kissing your cheek before Kara pulled you over to the dining table and helped you sit down. She went back to put the flowers in vases and then helped Lena with the food.

During the meal, the two of them talked about each other before they began to ask you questions. You didn't mind being asked about yourself as they were genuinely curious about what you wanted to be and such. You explained to them that you were still in college and had only gotten the job to help pay for your bills. They were completely understanding and ever offered to help give you advice and such about your career. You had yet to decide what you wanted to be but you were in no rush to decide. You didn't want to be stuck at a dead-end job that you hated.

X

The date had gone on late into the night. 

"I should get going. I have work tomorrow. I had such a lovely time. Thank you."

"We had such a lovely time as well. Maybe we can do this another time?"

"That would be amazing. We can do it at my apartment."

Kara interrupted her. Lena smiled and nodded.

"Are you okay with that?"

"I am. Just text me the details."

Just before you left the two of them kissed you goodbye. Making it the only thing you were able to think about for the rest of the night. 

X

The rest of the dates had been amazing as well. You got closer to the two of them and felt very much included in the relationship. After coming from the a particular date, you began to have doubts about the fact that they had been in a relationship far longer than you've been in one with them. Lena and Kara had been quick to reassure you that they loved you just the same. 

Kara came out to you as Supergirl a few months after you all started dating and you weren't surprised nor upset. She had gotten much more comfortable with you and would forget to watch out for things such as hiding her strength. 

The three of you had your first 'fight' when you had gotten into an argument with them about how you weren't good enough for them. You were still barely in college and had yet to decide what you wanted to be. They already had their lives figure out, Kara was a reporter/superhero and Lena was a CEO. They were able to get you to calm down and explain how you were perfect. 

Soon after, you figured out that you wanted to be a (profession) and they couldn't be prouder. They both helped you out in their own ways despite you telling them not to. 

You loved both of them equally and couldn't see yourself without them.

The only downside of dating the two of them was the fact that relationship had to stay hidden. Neither of the three of you wanted to be bombarded by the press about why the three of you were all dating. To keep the relationship a complete secret, the three of you kept it from the 'super friends' as they liked to call themselves.