Winn Finds Out

After the whole, Alex finding out about you and Kara, the three of you took extra precautions so it wouldn't happen again. At first, Lena insisted on only doing anything relationship related in her apartment as they would always announce any guests before they let them in. This only lasted a couple of weeks as the three of you had a hard time keeping your hands to each other. 

You had come out of class early and figured you should visit Lena. Kara had been out on an assignment so she wouldn't have been able to join either of you for lunch. You stopped by Lena's restaurant to pick up her favorite and headed to L-Corp.

Jess let you in as soon as she saw you. Lena had added you to her 'always allow' list so they wouldn't stop you and ask questions. Since Lena only had two people on her list, Jess was beginning to suspect things. Mainly due to the fact that she would hear noises whenever the three of you were in the room together. She never saw anything and she didn't want to catch her boss in a compromising position so she left it alone. 

"Lena! I brought you your favorite."

Apparently she was busy, that she didn't even look up when you came in. It must have been another one of those days where she didn't allow herself to be distracted as she had to catch up with work.

"Thank you, darling. I hope you don't mind but I'm a little busy. You can go ahead and eat first and I'll join you in a couple of seconds."

You pouted but didn't say anything. You hated when she didn't give you attention. Mainly because it was her lunch break already and she refused to put the paperwork down to even give you a kiss. You placed the food on the table by the couch and walked over to her.

"But I do mind, Lena."

You moved her desk chair back so you could go ahead and sit on her lap, wrapping your arms around her neck as you looked up at her.

"I came here to spend lunch with you and you brush me off? What would Kara say? I don't think she'll be very happy to hear what I have to say to her."

Lena gulped, it was absolutely terrible for her when the two of you would gang up on her. It usually led to a very frustrating night for her. She tried to lean in to kiss you but you moved back so she was met with air instead of your lips.

"I'm sorry. Lets have lunch."

You smiled, happy that you got your way. You leaned in to kiss her as well as started unbuttoning her shirt. You tossed it aside and  helped her take your blouse as well.  Hands were all over the place as the two of you kissed while undressing the other. You had managed to get her almost nude when the door burst open.

"Le- Oh god! I'm sorry. I'll come at another time."

He quickly covered his eyes and left her office.

You used your body to shield Lena, not caring that he had gotten an eyeful. Lena was your priority. Once he left, the two of you rushed to put on your clothes before Lena called in Winn back in. 

You stood besides her as he sat in front of her desk, unable to meet either of your eyes. 

"I'm sorry. Jess said you were with (y/n) to eat lunch."

Lena sighs and rubs her temples, already feeling a headache forming. 

"It's fine Winn. You didn't know and neither did Jess. We should have locked the door."

'"No. No. No. I should have knocked."

You roll your eyes, knowing that it would just be a game of cat and mouse about who was at blame. 

"It doesn't matter. Look Winn, this is meant to be a secret. We don't want anyone knowing and we hope you could keep this to yourself."

Winn nods quickly. "Of course. I'll keep this from the others buuut now that I know. How long have you been together?"

The two of you laughed at his question.

"We've been dating for a couple of months. We just don't want the press to find out about us so we never mentioned it to anyone. The less people know, the better"

"Who else knows."

"About us? Just you."

Winn smiles, happy that he is the first.

"I promise not to say anything."

"Good. I should get going then. I'll see you later, babe." 

You leaned down to kiss her.

"But you didn't even eat lunch."

"Winn, had something important to say that he couldn't wait so he can keep you company."

With that said, you left. As soon as you had left the building, you called Kara, telling her everything that had happened. She laughed not believing that Lena had gotten caught. After all, she was the one that insisted on keeping things on the down low ever further.