Auslly

It was a couple weeks before Christmas and Sonic Boom was a buzz, as well as all of the other stores in the mall, with people buying Christmas presents. The worst part was, Ally was the ONLY employee working in the store as her dad was doing paper work in the back room. She was asked to have the store decked out with Christmas decorations by the morning. Minutes later, her best friend and long time secret crush walks in the store.

Austin: (walks over to Ally) Woah! What's going on in here?

Ally: Everyone's rushing around trying to get Christmas presents! Help me pleaseee!

Austin: Of course (runs over to the piano, stands on the bench, and whistles with his fingers) OK LISTEN UP EVERYBODY! Anyone who is checking out their items, please line up single file behind the cash counter, anyone who is here for lessons, we're sorry but we sent an email at the beginning of the week saying all lessons for the month of December are cancelled. And anyone else shopping here, please keep in mind that Sonic Boom only has one employee at the moment, so try to be patient please. Thank you!! (walks over to Ally)

Ally: (smiles) Austin, thank you! (hugs him)

Austin: (smiles and hugs back) no problem. (pulls away) you should've just called me, I would've been here faster!

Ally: (smiles and giggles) I couldn't! There were about 20 people asking me questions at the same time!

Austin: Ohhh...(chuckles) well I'll be in the practice room, come up when your shifts over and we'll hang.

Ally: (smiles) ok!

Austin: (smiles at her and runs up the stairs)

Ally: (sighs happily and helps customers)

3 hours later

Ally: (walks up to the practice room and hears piano playing) (quietly knocks on the door and opens it slowly) (walks in) hey

Austin: (smiles) h-hey Ally

Ally: (sits beside him) Whatcha working on?

Austin: Nothing much, just a stupid song I wrote

Ally: Aw, I'm sure it's good! Can I hear it?

Austin: No way

Ally: Why not? (does a pouty puppy dog face)

Austin: Ugh! Fine. You're lucky you have an irresistible pouty face!

Ally: (giggles, slightly blushing)

Austin: (chuckles and starts playing)
Every long lost dream
Led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart
They were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way
In to your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you (1)
(finishes playing) I know I don't have much done and it's not very good bu-

Ally: Austin! That was amazing! I'm so proud of you! (hugs him)

Austin: (smiles and wraps his arms around her tiny waist)

Ally: (pulls away after a few seconds) you're really getting good with your song writing!

Austin: Yeah! Man, it must be a good song if you say it is!

Ally: (giggles) hey, my dad wants me to decorate the store. Wanna help me?

Austin: Yeah! Sounds fun (smiles)

Ally: Ok! There's some big boxes FULL of Christmas decorations in the basement!

Austin: Ok! I'll run down and get those and we'll unpack them and see what we've got!