Auslly

Ally was working her regular shift in Sonic Boom when her three best friends walked in the door.

Trish, Dez, and Austin: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLY!!!!!

Ally: : Aww thanks guys! (hugs each one of them, but Austin's hug lasts a bit longer)

Austin: How's your day going? (jumps up and sits on the counter)

Ally: Good! I wish I could hang with you guys though..

Dez: Us too.

Trish: Yeah

Austin: It's alright! We can hangout tonight!

Ally: Yay!!!!!

Trish: So Ally! When's your shift over?

Ally: Um.. (checks her phone) 10 minutes! Why?

Trish: Well I am taking you shopping!

Ally: Ok..

Trish: Come on! I'll help you close up now. No ones gonna come in the last 10 minutes.

Ally: Yeah that's true

Trish and Ally close up the store and get ready to go shopping

Trish: Ally, you ready to go?

Ally: Yep! Lets go!

Austin: Ok you girls have fun!

Austin&Dez: Bye!

Ally&Trish: Bye (leave)

Austin: Ok! I told Trish to have Ally back here at 7:00pm so that's... Two hours from now! (sighs happily) I can't wait to surprise her!!

Dez: What are you doing to surprise her anyway, and why?

Austin: Well, you know I like Ally..

Dez: Obviously! She's all you ever talk about!

Austin: That's not...never mind!! Anyway, I wrote her a song so I'm gonna sing it for her! Then we'll slow dance and we'll live happily ever after (smiles dreamily)

Dez: Okayy... Bye I still don't get why you're going this now...

Austin: Well for starters, its her birthday so its perfect timing to throw her a surprise party. And secondly, I really wanna ask her in a sweet, unforgettable way. I've been spending a lot of time with her lately and I think she's starting to like me back.

Dez: Aww that's so romantic

Austin: (chuckles) ok I have to set up FAST! They'll be home in about an hour and a half.

Dez: Ok, what's first?

Austin: Well, lets start decorating

Dez: Ok!!

Austin and Dez decorate the store with streamers, pretty lights, and balloons.

Austin: Wow!! This looks awesome! Now all I've gotta do is get ready at my place!

Dez: Awesome!

Austin: Ok I'll be back in half an hour ok?

Dez: Alright, see you in a bit man

Austin: Bye

Austin leaves to go to his house and he showers. Next he got changed into a pair of dark blue jeans, a black dress shirt and rolled up the sleeves, and he messed up his hair a bit like usual. After that he practiced his song a
couple times the left to go to Sonic Boom

Austin: (walks in the door to see everyone he had invited there) Hey guys! Awesome, everyone's here!
Ok let's all hide because they'll be here any second!