Raura

Thanks to R5_Raura_Auslly_R5 for the plot idea in my authors note ☺
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is the end of the day of shooting 'Austin and Ally' and everyone was just about to leave.

Ross: (approaches Laura) Hey Laura, can I talk to you in my dressing room for a second?

Laura: Sure

They walk to Ross' dressing room and sit on the couch

Laura: What's up

Ross: Um, w-would you like to go out with me tonight, like on a date?

Laura: (smiles) I'd love to

Ross: Perfect, I'll pick you up at 7

Laura: Sounds good

They stand up, hug each other, and go home to get ready for their date.

Laura's POV
AHHH!! Ross asked me out!! I am so happy; I've liked him for a long time! Who knows, maybe we'll get together... Hopefully!!
End of POV

Ross' POV
YES!! She said yes! I am so happy! I have liked her since we met, and I finally worked up the courage to ask her out!
End of POV

Laura gets ready. She wears a white layered top, dark blue jeans, and brown combat boots. She also curls her hair and does her makeup.

Ross wears a white tee shirt, black jeans, and a black suit jacket. He gets his mom to do his hair, grabs his keys and drives to Laura's house.

Laura: (opens the front door to see Ross after hearing a knock) Hey (hugs him)

Ross: (hugs back) Hey

Laura: (pulls away)

Ross: Ready to go?

Laura: Yep! (walks out to Ross' car with him)

Ross: (starts driving)

Laura: So how's your family doing?

Ross: (chuckles) Crazy, as usual, what about yours?

Laura: They're good!

Ross: Hey I meant to tell you, you look beautiful tonight.

Laura: (smiles as her cheeks turn pink) Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself

Ross: (chuckles) Thanks (pulls into the movie theatre parking lot) (opens Laura's door for her)

Laura: Thank you (hops out of the car)

Ross: (holds her hand as they walk in) What would you like to see?

Laura: Umm, what about Romeo and Juliet? (A/N: I know it's not in the theaters now, buttt I couldn't think of anything else lol)

Ross: Yess!!! You're the best!

Laura: (giggles)

Ross: (holds Laura's hand and walks to the booth) 2 tickets for Romeo and Juliet please

Lady at the booth: (hands the tickets to them) Here you go, have fun guys!

Ross: Thanks, (walks to the food counter with Laura and gets 2 drinks, a large popcorn for them to share, and some candy)

Laura: Thanks Rossy

Ross: (smiles at her) No problem

They walk into the theater and sit near the back in a double seat. (A/N: Idk if you guys know what I'm talking about but at my movie theater there's all the seats then on one side there's a few rows that only have 2 seats together)