Raura

It was a regular day at the Lynch house. All of the kids (and of course, Ratliff 😉) were in the basement playing games. They all come upstairs around 4:00

The kids: Hey mom!

Stormie: Hey guys! The Marano's are coming over at 5:00 for dinner!

Ross: YESS!! (runs up to his room)

Stormie: (giggles) what was that all about?

Rocky: Ohh jee, I don't know, maybe about the fact that he's madly in love with Laura! Are you new here?

Stormie: (laughs) Ohh Rocky, you crack me up (goes to the dining room and sets 12 spots at the table)

The other kids go separate ways and goof around, while Ross was getting ready for when Laura comes over.

5:00 comes quickly and they hear a knock on the door

Stormie: (starts walking over to the door)

Ross: NO! (runs past her and opens it) Hey guys, come on in!

Everybody greets one another. After they say their hellos, Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross, Ryland, Ratliff, Vanessa, and Laura go downstairs. They all sit on the couch and chat.

Stormie: Dinner's ready!!

Everyone: Okay!!

Everybody sits at the table. They all eat the delicious meal Stormie made. After dinner, the kids hung out, and the adults hung out, like before.

Rocky: Hey guys, wanna play truth or dare?!!

All the other kids: Sure!

They all go to the basement and sit in a circle.

Riker: Rocky, truth or dare?

Rocky: Dare!

Riker: Ok I dare you to, run around the house outside with no shirt on.

Rocky: Ok! (does Riker's dare)

Everyone else: (laughing)

Rocky: Ok... ROSS!!!

Ross: Oh no...

Rocky: Truth or dare?

Ross: Umm... Dare

Rocky: I dare you to..... do seven minutes in heaven with Laura!!!!!!!!

Ross&Laura: WHAT?!

Rocky: (takes both of their arms and drags them to the closet) (shoves them in and closes the door) see ya in a few!!

~with Ross and Laura~

Laura: (worried)

Ross: (places his hand on her shoulder) Laur, we don't have to do this

Rocky: Yes you dooo!!!! (walks back over to the others)

Ross: We've kissed on camera before, lets just pretend it's like that!

Laura: Yeah but it's different, I've actually never kissed a guy before, other than on camera but I don't really count that. And besides, I've had a crush on you for a long time and I dot wanna ruin th- (cuts herself off) I mean.. Umm, lets just forget that last thing I said...

Ross: Did Laura Marie Marano say she has a crush on me (smirks)

Laura: N-no I didn't!

Ross: (pushes her up against the wall) (leans his forehead on hers) yes you did

Laura: (stays quiet)

Ross: (leans down and kisses her)

Laura: (kisses back) (wraps her arms around his neck)