Chapter 3

Ok guys this is what Leo looks like also this picture doesn't belong to me and the character Len Kagamine doesn't belong to me he belongs to Vocaloid.

3rd POV

~Catch up time~

During the time Ari and her friends are discovering the magic Lucy had still been on her flight and when she finally came back home she went out to get some last minute errands done.

~Present time~

Lucy's POV

I was awoken from my sleep by a couple of voices calling my name, "Lucy wake up!" I started to roll over onto my other side when a sudden weight landed on me. I immediately opened my eyes and started to sit up. "Okay okay, I'm awake. What time is it?" I asked them as I started to get out of bed. "Um it's 9:30 am" Jenna told me. By now everyone had left my room so I could start to get ready for the day. Ok let's see today I have to register the twins for grade school and Camille for her last year of high school. I should surprise Ari when by showing up at the school to pick her up. As I finished getting ready I started to walk down the stairs and went to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

~small time skip~

After we finished our breakfast I got everyone in the car. Callie sat in the front with me and the twins sat in the very back while the youngest twins sat in the middle row. Now we were off to the school. "Are you guys ready for school?" I asked with enthusiasm but also uncertainty. "Meh just more homework and stuff to do." Leo said. "Well I am pretty excited we get to meet new people and friends!" Jenna said with much more enthusiasm. "Well that's great! I'm glad that at least one of you is excited." I said jokingly with an eye roll.

~15-minute time skip~

We were finally pulling into the school and as I went to park I looked into my rear view mirror and saw that the twins looked a little nervous. "Hey, you're going to have so much fun, you'll have new friends and everyone is going to love you." I said in a calming voice with a smile. After that I parked and we all got out of the car. I grabbed the youngest set of twins and made sure they were holding my hands before we left. Once everyone was out I locked the car and we were on our way to the school's office. As soon as we got to the office I walked up to the desk and the lady looked at me. "Hello what can I do for you." She asked me in a kind voice. I looked at her a smiled as I answered her, "Hi I'm Lucy Jin and am here to register them into school." As soon as I said this she looked up at me with recognition. "Oh yes of course hang on just a minute so I can get their schedules." She said as she went to get something from the printer. After a couple minutes she walked back to me and gave me their schedules while talking to me about some other things. "So you're their legal guardian correct?" As she asked me I nodded my head saying yes. "Okay then I'm going to need you to sign these and then that should be all." She said while she handed me some other papers. After I signed them all I gave them back to her. "Thank you and just so you know you guys have been the talk of the school everyone is so excited to meet their new school mates." She said with a smile. The twins looked at each other before shyly smiling. "Okay everyone here are your schedules I'll be here to pick you up at the end of the day and make sure you tell me if you join any extracurricular clubs. They all nodded their heads and went to go to their classes. Me and the youngest set of twins walked back to the car and were on our way to go visit my mom. After driving for a little while we finally arrived at the house and I walked up to the door with the twins and rung the door bell, from the other side I could hear her shout I'm going. When the door finally opened my mother immediately pulled me into a hug and welcomed me in. We sat down in the living room and caught up with each other. After a while I looked at the time and grabbed the twins while telling my mom good bye and that I was going to surprise Ari.

~Another time skip to school~

As I parked my car once again in the school parking lot I got out and stood by the entrance. The bell rung and I could see through all the students a familiar pink haired girl. When she was half way to where I am and looked up and then she froze as she stared at me. After staring for a minute or two she started running to me and when she got to me I immediately picked her up into a hug. "Onee-chan" she yelled while running to me. Once I put her down from the hug I got a text from everyone.

Camille – Don't worry about taking me home I'm going to the mall with friends.

Jenna – I joined an afterschool softball club so I'll be here late

Leo – I joined an after school soccer club so you also don't have to worry about me

Ari's POV

Me and my friends were walking out of school while talking about the new kids. When we reached the halfway mark to the entrance I looked straight ahead and saw Lucy leaning against the wall. I immediately ran to her while yelling "Onee-chan" and as soon as I got to her she picked me up in a big hug. After that she responded to a text message and then looked at me. "Come on I'll give you and your friends a ride back home." When we got to the car she introduced us to two small children who were in there and then were started talking and having fun. When we finally arrived home the girls and I were a little bit disappointed that our time was already up. "Girls its Friday we can get together this weekend and have a fun weekend." She said while she smiled at us. "Okay" we all responded together. "Look ill come by tomorrow and pick you all up so don't be upset." She said. "Okay" We all responded a little bit more joyfully. "Well I'm gonna head home now I'll see you tomorrow." She said her goodbye while pulling out of the drive way. I can't wait to hang out again.

Lucy's POV

I could feel a magical presence while I was with Ari the good this is that it was hopeful magic but I wonder why it near her or how she is involved. When I arrived at the school though I could feel the hopeless magic. Someone in that school is involved with the large intake of hopeless energy coming from here. I hope this isn't too serious. 

~END OF CHAPTER~

Okay guys this is my third official chapter. So what did you think of it? Anyway thank you for reading this story. I still can't believe that your still here and reading my story. So thank you for all your support. Also thank you for all the reads and votes. I know this is a lot of thank yous but I don't know what else to say. Well I guess I'll see you all in the next chapter