03; friends or foes

🌸 f r i e n d s 🌸 o r 🌵 f o e s 🌵

She looked into the mirror. From the side, from the back, from the other side. She felt a little self-conscious. She hadn't worn such a short skirt since the beginning of the Academy. She was only a child, so she didn't know it was that short. However, this skirt was still longer than the one aforementioned. She gently tugged the shirt that was tucked in. She didn't know how to tie a tie either. She had done it only three times. The first was for Naruto during the third Hokage's funeral, second was Konohamaru since he was only a child, third was for Sasuke, who came to walk her to the said funeral, without his tie tied. She stared at the red piece of fabric. The door slammed open while she was trying to tie it.

He spitted when he saw the girl's poor attempt at wearing the uniform. "DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO TIE A TIE?!" She laughed nervously, shaking her head no.
He walked over to her, moving her hands. Proceeding to tie it, he began to rant, "School is starting in 10 minutes! Not only is it your first day, it's also the first day for everyone too!" She was confused, but he kept going, "This is slowing us down! We need to hurry up. You haven't even ate breakfast. I haven't finished packing our lunches. Crap, crap!" He finished, running out and to the kitchen in a rush. She grabbed the blue bag that held necessary objects, also a object that had advanced technology called a iphone.  She only had two contacts on there, Fuu-Min and Nezu.

She quickly rushed after him.

-

She walked next to the panicky boy. "What's got your panties up in a twist, Won?" He faced her, "It's your fault we'll be late!" She scratched her temple, not listening, " What class are you in? It says Class 1-A for me." She looked at him, "EEEE. I'm in 2-B." He sweats. "Cool!" My eyes burn just looking at her. "We're here!" "We're not late? We're early by forty minutes?!" THIS WOMAN!

The ravenette glared at (LN). "You made us skip breakfast!" She glared right back, "I did not! You're the one who said we were going to be late! I don't even need breakfast!"

They continued to bicker until someone stopped them, "Fighting is not welcome on school grounds!" They looked at the speaker. "You're also blocking a lot of people's way!" (LN) sneered, "Shut it, four-eyes." ..! Four-eyes!?..

Fuu-Min smacked the girl and apologized to the male. They continued to walk to the school, the boy smacking the girl's head a lot.

-

"Oi, Min!" Fuu-Min turned around, three kids walked up. A short girl with short hair, a average sized boy with white hair, another average sized boy but with black hair, the other boy's brother.

The girl looked at (LN), "Is she your sister?" "Or is she your girlfriend?" Fuu-Min spits. "Is spitting your hobby or some shit?" The black haired boy slapped (LN)'s back, laughing, "She's funny too!" This is bullying, I will report you. "This is bullying, so.." Fuu-Min dug in his book bag, eventually pulling out a cross, "May the power of Christ compel you!" He took out a water bottle, splashing the three. "Plus, Nezu is forcing me to share my apartment with her! Not my girlfriend or sister!" She nods, "Yeah, I'm way out of your league, that's why."

The three laugh.

-

"Remove your foot from that desk! Such an action is insulting to those who came to U.A. before us as well as the craftsmen who made the desk!!"

"Like I care. What middle school are you from, you extra?"

"I-I'm from Somei. My name is Iida Tenya."

"You're awful. Do you really wish to become a hero?!"

"Somei?! A stuck-up elitist, then? I should blow you to bits."

She stared at the people who sat a couple of desks ahead of her. The four-eyes from earlier telling a blondy to take his feet off the desk. She thought she should apologize about the rude nickname she gave him, but she was interrupted when he zoomed to talk to these two who stood at the door. She gave up. But something got stuck in her head, This is the school for heroes in training, basically HIT. Like the Academy, they teach you how to become the future's protector. Villains are basically the shinobi who abandon. Heroes are regular shinobi. Not caring which level though. I suppose rankings would be some what similar. Rank 1-9 are the Kages. Wait. How many Kages are there? You need to prove that you have the strength to get in here with a born ability called a quirk. If you're born without it, life is hell. Which is happening right now. Chakra should be able to work. I'll be able to just use Jutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu.

Her thoughts were erased by the dead man who was also there when she had opened her eyes in this sick dimension. His eyes traveled everywhere, looking at her, dead in the eye. If looks could kill, she would be dead with no reason attached. Ackk.

"Quickly now. Change into your gym clothes and head out to the grounds now." He held a thing. Another uniform, perhaps. DO I KNOW HOW TO PUT THAT ON?!

-

She waited for everyone else, tapping her foot against the floor. "Hey kid." She looked up.

-

"A test.. of our quirks?!" The whole class basically screamed. A brunette spoke up to the tired man, "What about the entrance ceremony?! Or guidance sessions?!" The man simply stated, "No time to waste on that stuff if you want to become heroes." The brunette stood there, shocked.

"Softball throwing. The standing long jump. The 50 meter dash. Endurance running. Grip strength. Side-to-side stepping. Upper-body training. Seated toe touch. You did these all in middle school, yes? Your standard no-quirks-allowed gym tests."

Goddamn, for a tired person, this man speaks way too much. It's a big surprise he didn't stop talking yet.

"This country still insists on prohibiting quirks when calculating the averages of those records. It's not rational. The department of education is just procrastinating. Bakugo, how far could you throw in middle school?" The blonde responds, "Sixty-seven meters." "Great. Now try with your quirk. Do whatever you need to. Don't leave the circle."

"Give it all you got."

The blonde began to stretch before throwing the ball. "Awesome."

-

"Tamcho?!"
"Dukato!"

"Hello, Yawa! How is she?" "Yawa eyoton koi yo kanigawa ni a yeto fuwatashi gyawa." "Worryingly? What's got her up and going like that?" The duck shrugged.

-

[1] = "Yawa eyoton koi yo kanigawa ni a yeto fuwatashi gyawa."

["Yawa thinks she is thinking in a very worryingly fashion."]