04; no friends

🌜 n o f r i e n d s 🌛

The blonde screamed, "DIEE!!" What a Sasuke

"It's important for us to know our limits." The man looked at the small machine. He showed the class. It said 705.2.

We didn't have anything like softballs but the bomb are close enough. I want to compare throwing a softball to throwing a kunai. Should be easy if I put some chakra in my dominant arm. Crap! I missed what he said! 

"Your fates are in our hanss. Welcome. This is.." He lifts his hair away from his face stupidly cool, like those guys that survived drowning. Sasuke, no, Neji could have done it better.. "The hero course at U.A. High!"

"Wait. So it's not U.A. Academy? What the fuck is wrong with my life?" The man gave the (HC)ette a look. It said something related to bitch, i just said something cool and you decide to ruin it..

"The lowest scorer will be expelled..?" "It's only the first day! I mean, even if it weren't... That's totally unfair!!"

[When the reader zoned out in 03; friends or foes, she didn't really hear Aizawa's name, but it's getting annoying just calling him Man or Teacher.]

Aizawa scoffed, "Natural disasters... Highway pileups... Rampaging villains... Calamity is always around the corner. I'd say that Japan is full of unfair things." He ruffled his hair and sighed. "Heroes are the ones... who correct all that unfairness." What a chatterbox. Reminds me of Naruto, just majorly dead. "If you were hoping to spend your evenings hanging out at McDonald's... I'm sorry to te-"

(LN) bursts out, "What? Did someone burn the nearest one down?!"

Aizawa [and basically everyone] facepalms. "Let me finish, (LN)."

She nods, scratching her neck.

"For the next three years... U.A. will run you through the wringer."

"That's plus ultra." Haah? My lord, you know what's plus ultra? Jashin, that's what. "Use your strength to overcome it all. So bring it." He motioned forward. Do we go at him? No, I don't really think. This shouldn't be like during that team exercise. "The demonstration is over. Now it's for real." One thing I can't take seriously. Now it's for real is what they said after I got my forehead protector. Liess.