06; fatal

f a t a l

Another day, another tiring class

Another day, another tiring class. (LN) walked to UA without Fuu-Min. The wind was quite cold, colder than yesterday, (LN) liked the small change. She was sweating a lot yesterday going home.

She entered the school, finding her class's door. She opened it, entering. She got a wave from Uraraka and Kaminari. She waved back. She felt quite bland than she did yesterday. Every sentence is beginning with 'She' so, I'll find something.

Walking to her desk, she sat down in her seat, seeing a small slip of paper. She, being quite nosy, (like who tf isnt irl) read it.

Surprisingly, this paper was written to her. She saw hearts on the outside, next to her name, causing her to blush lightly. She read it.

🌸🌸🌸❤️Dear (LN) (YN)❤️🌸🌸🌸

You probably do not remember me. I hope that the following memory I write down brings something to your mind.
We weren't even genin yet when we got engaged. It was arranged, yes, but you were someone I found intriguing. I'm not sure if you remember the old times in the shinobi universe, however I will continue.
You always charmed me. I miss you quite a lot. Your friends miss you too. I see them running every weekend from the Yamanaka's Flower Shop to the cemetary.
I heard from a little girl (from one of the neighboring clans) that her older sister was your best friend. What was the little girl's name? Oh, I cannot remember.
My apologies if this letter is taking up your time. I know it's quite old-fashioned as you are probably used to the new technology of the more recent world you live in.
I hope you write back to me at least. If you do, just insert that letter in your desk at the end of the day. I get everything that's written to me one way or another. Your desk is quite special, did you know?
I hope you remember me. You don't need to, but I'd appreciate if you do. We'll meet on opposite sides soon, if I hurt you, I apologize.

Sincerely,
Komaiwa

She blushed. Engaged? Before she became a genin? Komaiwa? It's a familiar name, but she couldn't remember. Her thought chain was broken as a slightly smirking pink skinned girl. (has anyone ever thought that Ashido is basically like the human ver. of the minecraft pigs?)

"Ooh~ Someone's got a lover~" That's when (LN) turned into a tomato.

[Character Introduction: Ashido Mina, Quirk; Acid. She's pretty wicked cool man. You should be her friend.]

"That's not it!" She panicked. "Aww~ You panicking is so adorable!" ExCUse mE?! (LN) blankly stares at the girl. "I'm Ashido Mina! Let's be friends!" The girl held her hand out, the other girl shaking it, "I'm (LN) (YN).." "But, seriously girl. Who's the lucky guy?" "I don't know. I don't recall meeting him." Ashido grins at a new thought, "Could it be that you already have a secret admirer on the second day?" (LN) instantly shook her head, "Definitely not, he clearly knows my past with him or something?"