Character Description

Max:

Nerd

Baggy Sweater

Glasses

Messy Bun

Always Has A Book

Brunette

Hazel Eyes

She recently moved into a new town, known as Eddington. Throughout her journey she had to overcome many obstacles such as making new friends, forming strong relationships, several insecurities, and learning how to have trust in people.

Daisy:

High Ponytail

Bleach Blonde

Blue Eyes

Always has a boy by her side

She has a fresh perspective on life since last year. Daisy is a newly found gay and shes ready to call someone hers, and she knows who would be perfect.

Olivia:

Leather jacket

Motorcycle

Brunette Bob

Blue eyes

Flirty

The whole school has a sneaking suspicion she isn't straight, But she's one of those people that will only tell if you ask.

Emma:

She's just like any other ordinary girl, if an ordinary girl didnt like to be noticed. She wears dark clothes to try to blend in, is usually fixated on a book, and doesn't talk much. She's tried her entire school career to go unnoticed, and for sometime that worked, until Max came to the school. She wanted to be noticed but not by just anyone she wanted to be noticed by max.

Avery:

Fun and likable, dresses in fun graphic tees and high waisted mom jeans, and always has her black hair pinned back out of her face. Everyone loves her, especially the boys, too bad shes gay!

David, Ling, James:

All jocks with mostly the same look, because all jocks look the same right??

A/N

Hope this version is better

Vote Comment and share!