° It's you , it's always you °

It's you, it's always you
If I'm ever gonna fall in love I know it's gon' be you
It's you, it's always you
Met a lot of people, but nobody feels like you

It's you, it's always youIf I'm ever gonna fall in love I know it's gon' be youIt's you, it's always youMet a lot of people, but nobody feels like you

Warning: Little bit of mature content.

***

After having their dinner with Hoseok , Namjoon and Yugyeom which was mostly eating random snacks with the sunshine aka Hoseok making wired noises but making everyone happy , the couple went towards their cabin . They bid goodbye to their friends who wished them luck and happiness for their future.

The cabin was small but warm . There was a small kitchen and a bedroom with a single bed inside . The cabin was made for the visitors and anyone who wants to live in there can rent it .

Taehyung went towards the bedroom and was noticing his surroundings when Jungkook back hugged him . Taehyung calming into Kook's touch.

Jungkook started giving light kisses on his back of the neck . Taehyung turned around and encircled his arms around Jungkook and Jungkook's arms around his waist.

They leaned forward and kissed. Jungkook 's hands were roaming all over Tae's waist .The kiss became more heated one . Jungkook walked towards their bed and adjusted themselves on it with Jungkook on the top of Taehyung , still kissing.

Jungkook then moved towards Tae's jawline and neck , giving light kisses on them and sucking the skin time to time.

"Jungkook" Taehyung whispered .

Jungkook didn't stopped but instead continued worshipping Tae's body.

"Jungkook , look at me" Taehyung asked again and cupped Kook's face. Jungkook lifted himself and Tae noticed Jungkook was crying .

"What happened , Kookie" Taehyung asked . Today was a happy day for both of them . But Jungkook crying , made him worried.

But instead of answering , Jungkook sobbed , tears continuously spilling from his eyes.

So instead of asking more , Taehyung hugged him and rubbed his back inorder to calm him .

" I can't imagine my life without you Tàehyung . I tried , i tried really hard to find the donar but there's none. I wanted to be strong for you but i don't know what to do . I am sorry . I really want you in my life , i am helpless ." Jungkook confesses stll laying in Tae's arms .

Tae didn't know what to say . He have never seen Jungkook this helpless. Jungkook was strong infront of him . He had that determination that everything will be alright. If he himself was hurting due to his disease than Jungkook was hurting too .

"Kookie , you yourself said that we'll fight together and we'll leave it for future right? I'll survive not for me but for you too . We'll find a way , okay " Tae says cupping his now fiance's face into his hands , pecking his forehead afterwards.

"You bunny , how dare you ruin my special evening with crying hmm? " Taehyung fake his anger on which Jungkook smiles. Smile to die for.

Jungkook again leans forward and captures his fiancee's lips with his. His hands roaming all over Taehyung's body and Taehyung's hand massaging and pulling Jungkook's hair .

After sometime when they both stopped and looked in eachother's eyes ,it was like they knew what was coming next . They wanted it , no they needed it . The feeling of eachother's skin on them .

"Kookie , please" Taehyung said with his half hooded eyes. It was when Jungkook again started kissing him , now hungrily . They needed eachother.

After sometime their clothes was scattered on the floor . Jungkook was only his shirt whereas Taehyung was fully naked underneath him. Jungkook was holding on Tae's waist and thrusting inside him slowly but deep which was sending Taehyung on cloud 9 with the pleasure he was receiving .

Their bodies was covered with sweat but none of them was caring and they were trying to hold eachother as close as possible .

They knew this can be the last time they hold onto eachother like this . They wanted to forget everything right now and just focus on this moment .

Jungkook had his face hid in crook of Tae's neck as he still thrusts in his fiancee , inhaling his addictive scent . He was giving hickies to Taehyung time to time , he loved marking him .

Whereas Taehyung , laying underneath Jungkook , scratching his back as the pleasure he was receiving was unbelievable . He was moaning Jungkook's name on and on .

When they came and calm down themselves , Jungkook picked Taehyung and went towards the bathroom .

He turned on the shower and cleaned Taehyung . He then filled up the bathtub too .

They both entered the bathtub , laying opposite of eachother . Taehyung was confused , because Jungkook was still wearing his shirt .

"Kookie, remove your shirt " Taehyung frowned a little and asked him . Jungkook on the other hand didnt speak anytime and opened his shirt .

When he removed his shirt , Taehyung gasped .

"I was confused wheather you'll like it or not" Jungkook says as he stares into his fiance's eyes.

There's was a tattoo on his chest . A tattoo named "Kim Taehyung" engraved on his chest , just above his heart.

Taehyung crawled a little towards Jungkook and ran his hand over the tattoo . "This is beautiful " Taehyung whispered. Tattoos are permanent they'll stay there with you forever . And Jungkook still decided to have it , still knowing that Tae can leave him anytime .

Taehyung than looked at Jungkook . He swears to god that he sees galaxies , whole universe in Jungkook's eyes .

Tae slowly leans forward and pecking Jungkook's lips few time than sucking on his lower lip . He traces his tongue over Jungkook's lips than captures his lips into his . Both kissing slowly , passionately .

_______________________________________________

Happy birthday Jungkookie . 🐰✨💜

Thank you sm for reading my story and loving it . It means alot to me .

Borahae bubs 💜