daddies

Just a little warning guys
If you're uncomfortable with topics like: age regression, little space, uhhh pet names etc.

...then this chapter may not be for you 😔

To say that the boys were suprised was an understatement.

It was an understatement of the century.

When they laid their eyes on Byeol- even when they were still strangers- from her chocolate, round, doe eyes, to her cute button nose and her glossy, pink lips - everything about her just seemed so little

And boy they thought wrong. Byeol was the most independent girl they've ever met. She was just too mature to be a little, she wasn't misbehaving either, Byeol was nowhere near to be a brat. She was everything an asian mom could ever ask for (😃🙃) independent, smart, responsible. Name it, and she'll be it. It honestly worried the boys, she was too much of a people pleaser.

When they all got closer to each other though, the boys have made a nickname for their youngest female member- baby, babygirl, princess, sweetcheeks, sweetheart, babydoll, anything. They would call her countless of sweet (domlike) names, as they do that, Byeol always seem to blush, sutter, fidget and play with the hem of her shirt or skirt.

This intrigued the boys, and they decided to make an experiment

By experiment, I mean they just straight up asked her; well, they were going to ask when this happened

*cue flashback noises yall*

The boys went inside Byeol's room to ask if she has a little headspace, but found no one.

They heard a crash from the kitchen followed by a loud cry- it was a little bit too high pitched to be Byeol, but they assumed it was just her being clumsy

Yeonjun was the one who initiated the walk towards the kitchen, although they stopped midway, their feet stuck to the ground as they heard Byeol whining

"N-No, B-Byeol you bad-bad giwl, y-you made a meshh ove- all ovew the p-pwace!"

They slowly peeked and saw Byeol on the floor, her knees folded and pressed against her chest as her arms was wrapped around her legs, cradling herself sideways as a mean of comfort.

They held their breath unconsciously, eyes bulging out of their sockets

Their baby is little, not only that..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She has an age regression too.

They were now cuddled up in the sofa, Byeol- in her little space- was watching Beauty and the Beast, engrossed in the movie, she was making noises everytime something scares her, amuses her, or simply just felt boring to her- which hasn't really happened that much yet.

She was wrapped around a pastel blue blanket and a pink bunny plushie captived in her arms- pretty sure the stuffed animal wasn't complaining about being held captive- who would when their captor was a literal angel

Yeonjun on Byeol's right, Soobin on her left, Beomgyu beside Yeonjun, Taehyun beside Soobin, and Kai was sitting on the floor, his head was placed on top of Byeol's thighs.

"D-Daddy Bin-bin"

"Yes baby?"

"M' wan paci" Byeol looked up at Soobin with huge doe eyes and pouty lips she knew they couldnt resist.

"Why do you need your pacifier sweetcheeks?" He(Soobin) asked

"Daddy Jun-Jun saiwd n-nwot to s-suck own ma f-fwingws. M' w-wan baby need s-suck"

"Okay baby I'll get it for you"

By the time Soobin got back to the living room, Byeol was already cuddled up with Yeonjun, fast asleep with cute light snores escaping from her lips.

He went back down to watch the movie, they were watching the part where Belle and Beast were bonding- it felt a little cliché although what else would you expect from a children's movie? The way they fell in love so easily, just a few days after meeting just seemed so unorthodox.

But enough of the complaints. They were here to take care of their little baby, not over think tha plot of some disney movie- granted it was one of their favorites too.

"wanna build a fort?" Hyuka randomly suggested

Soobin was suprised but agreed.

And so, with Yeonjun keeping the sleepy princess company, the others quietly brought down pillows and blankets and built a small but comfy pillow fort. The blankets were tucked on chairs in 4 corners with little clothes pins they got from the laundry room.

And don't forget the stuffies for more cuddles. Beomgyu practically ripped out the dolphin plushie from Hyuka's room.

"I- that's mine hyung"

"no...."

Huening Kai: 👁️👄👁️

Beomgyu: 👁️👄👁️

Taehyun: 👁️👄👁️

Soobin: ➖👄➖

Yeonjun: 〰️👄〰️

Byeol: ➖👄➖ zZzZzzZZZ

Beomgyu wanted to give the dolphin plushie to Byeol- since he knew that she was rather fond of the small stuffed animal ever since she "borrowed" it from Hyuka out of spite. To the point where she was telling stories and secrets to the plushie whenever she got a hold of it

But the others didn't have to know that.

Anyways, the night- and day after that was filled with cuddles and love for each other.

We love them, don't we MOAs 😭💖

Also love me- double update uwu yEET

wait yall shouldn't- I haven't updated in a while lol

M' sorry

Edit: yeah I uh- edited some stuff