Surfing the Crimson Wave

Me and the boys were hanging out on the beach. It was our day off- BinBin-hyungie was reading a book under the umbrella while sitting on his towel, next to him was Beomgyu playing on his phone. Me, Kai, and JunJunie were playing on the water.

We were splashing at each other,  making small waves with our arms. I was swimming away from the two, trying not to get hit by their mini waves when all of a sudden...

The water went to bloody red. I felt sticky all over my body, the red liquid was sticking on my skin, I tried swimming back to shore, but this THING kept pushing me away.

"No-NO NOOOOOOO"

"FUCK SHIT-" I woke up drenched in sweat, my stomach was unusually hurting for some goshdarn reason. I combed my hair with my hand but then I smelled something metallic and somewhat fishy- I felt a slight stickiness down where my private part is.

Third Person POV

Byeol looked down, "HOLY MOTHER FUCKER- ITS THAT TIME OF THE MONTH?!" 

She slapped her hands on her mouth to shut herself up- realizing how early it was  "Omfg- uGH"

Byeol forced herself to stand up, looking back as to where she once layed. Her nose twitched "cutely" (their words not mine) feeling annoyed that she had to wash the sheets that were tainted by the unholy waterfall her uterus had bestowed upon her.

She unwillingly walked to her private bathroom- of course, she was the only girl in the group- she needed privacy. Rummaging through her cupboards, her hand came in contact with the pads, neatly stacked on the corner of the drawer, beside that was a clear container filled with tampons. She agreed that it was quite convenient as opposed to pads, no bulks or anything but she chose not to use them, since she felt uncomfortable when using one. Byeol bought it for her amusement. And to say that she was amused when the boys found the tampons was an understatement

"ByEoL-aHHH!" Kai ran down the hall towards the living room where Byeol was, switching through channels looking for something interesting to watch.

"Hmm?" She asked, she wasn't in the mood to talk

Byeol looked up when her view was blocked by a yellow shirt

"What?"

"wHaT aRe tHESE?!" He took out his hands from his pocket and held the tampon in front of Byeol's face.

"Wha-" She was cut off by Yeonjun who was with Soobin eating bread on the table- with some almond and banana milk.

"yOU hAVE a FRICKIN ViBRaToR?!" They yelled, simultaneously

Byeol helped herself from laughing- yes she felt bad for the boys- but it felt aMaZiNG in a way; it's just- they always play pranks and tricks on her, God blessed her by letting this moment happen- might as well use it for her enjoyment.

After what felt years(I would like to inform you that it has only been 5 minutes) Byeol of  the boys asking- more like yelling- at her for an explanation,  she finally let the bubbling amusement and laughter out of her mouth.

"hahaHHhahahahahhHAHAHAH" Her laughter made a fly tempt to enter her mouth- and was successful. 

"*choke* fUCK- *choke* ThIs *choke* BiTcH fLy gOdDAMMIT HELP *chokechokechokechokitychoke*"

When that was happening, Taehyun and Beomgyu were looking at them deadpan. Wondering what they did wrong to end up in such a moment in life.