Fights

It was a normal, peaceful day in the TXT dorms, the birds chirpping, butterflies flapping their wings, hovering above the potted plants, the breeze making its way in through the opened windows.

Everything was serene. Everyone was at ease, minding their own business.

Soobin, being the fanboy that he is, was listening to Bebe Rexha's songs quietly

Psh as if.

Soobin was blasting music through the speakers. He has his phone in full volume so everyone in the house hears his choice of song and his voice ringing through the air.

Byeol was in her room, trying to block off the sounds coming from outside her bedroom door with a plushie tightly wrapped on her arms.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Beomgyu and Taehyun was in the practice room, doing their daily stretches to wake their body up.

The front door opened revealing Yeonjun who just came back from the grocery store, he had a brown rectangular paper bag with a bunch of microwavable breakfast boxes.

He yawned as he walked to the kitchen, slightly annoyed by Soobin's obnoxiously loud songs

They were all silently doing their own stuff (except for Soobin)...

Until a pair of heavy footsteps came running from upstairs, through the stairs and into the hallway joining the living room and the kitchen..

It was HeuningKai

He was pouting for some reason and looking at two of his hyungs with suspicion

Beomgyu and Taehyun came out of the practice room and saw Kai growling and hissing at their hyungs and now them.

For some reason I imagined a chibi Kai being hostile to everyone in the room which is cute af hELP-

"What's wrong" Taehyunie asks quietly

Of course HeuningKai didn't hear him because of the full blasted volume Bebe Rexha's song.

Yeonjun grew pissed and went to Soobin's side and bonked his head, snatching his phone and turning off all his connections from Bluetooth speakers.

"oW hYuNg wHAT-"

"shut up" Yeonjun gave him a pointed look

Soobin pouted

"What's wrong Kai?"

"What do you mean what's wROnG?"  Kai asked

"we're aSKinG yOU WHATS WRON-" Beomgyu was interrupted

"wHO"

"TOOK"

"MY"

"PLUSHY?!?!"

.........

The boys gave him a blank look.

Then they sighed

"which one...?"

They said simultaneously

"the dOLpHiN oNE :<"

"oh, i have it oOps-" Beomgyu said

"giMME :<"

"Can I borrow it for a little longer?"

"No. My dolphin"

"Please?"

"nO i dOnt cARe"