Chapter 34

"You look like you've seen a ghost," Shirabu lifted his thin brow when he saw Tsukishima. He was sitting on his black leather chair holding a pencil.

Tsukishima couldn't feel his face. He swore that he saw his lips were pale from a quick glance in the large mirror when he entered Shirabu's office. He walked to the left to put down his bag and sit on the large couch. He removed his cap and placed it down on the silver table and tiredly put his hands on his face.

"I saw him. I saw him," Tsukishima said. It sounded a bit muffled because his hands were covering his lips and face.

"Saw who?" Shirabu's eyes didn't leave its gaze on his sketches. He lifted another brow though, waiting for Tsukishima's answer.

"You know damn well who!" Tsukishima glared at Shirabu who was meters away from him. "You could've at least told me that he would be here!"

Shirabu sighed before looking at him with tired eyes. He waved his hand on the air. His lips protruded in a corner.

"I'm a busy person. The external affairs, I leave to the other people working for me. I just sign paperworks and do sketches and keep this empire functioning," Shirabu said.

"What are they doing here then?!" He exclaimed.

"They?" Shirabu asked trivially before his eyes widened a bit. "Oh you mean Kuroo and Alisa?"

Tsukishima saw how a small smirk formed on Shirabu's lips.

"I don't know? I told you, my knowledge regarding external affairs is not in my forte." He said before continuing to work on the sketch.

Tsukishima's brows met. What a great executive this man is. Doesn't even know (and care) what the hell happens in his clothing empire as long as its running and making money. He shook his head to the side and started to unmount the pencil cases and sketchpads inside.

"Besides, why are you so concerned? I thought you moved on already?"

His hand immediately let go of the wooden case and it landed on the table with a slightly loud thud. It echoed throughout the large walls and Tsukishima felt like it resonated into his soul.

Shirabu was right. Why was he even concerned about the fact that he is here with his girlfriend? Tsukishima has already moved on. Its been already 2 years since their relationship has ended, and it would be a goddamn funny one if Tsukishima hasn't forgot about it. His friend was right. There was no point in sticking out his nose in businesses he shouldn't even be involved with. He is already done with Kuroo, and so was Kuroo to him. Its all in the past. That's what he chanted in his head right now.

He sighed before standing up from the couch and went towards Shirabu to get the drafted sketches. Shirabu didn't even budged a bit to accomodate him, probably because he was just too immersed in sketching. He too, started to trace out the sketch into another paper with bold lines.

Lunch was served. Both of them have aching hands and their back was hurting. Tsukishima massaged his wrists, because it has been a long time since he did so much drafting.

Tsukishima took his time now in eyeing his friend's working office. The interior looked modern because of the black and gray theme. The couch he is sitting on was a black cushioned one, wherein it has steel arms and legs that supports it. The gray paint on the walls made the room look more serious. A few meters away from where he is seated, the large gray desk of Shirabu was placed exactly at the far center of the room. His eyes trailed to where Shirabu is in the far right of hid office wherein white cabinets and drawers are installed.

"Here, as a token of appreciation." Shirabu tossed a brown envelope on the table in front of him. A brow rose from the action.

"What is that?"