Chapter 49

He felt groggy when he woke up. Tsukishima slightly shifted from his initial position to move into his side. He felt strong hands slither and wrapped on his waist. It didn't make him budge though, because all he want is to sleep all day.

Tsukishima doesn't know what time did the two of them stop. After lasting on the first hour, his mind really went blank because Kuroo kept on giving him pleasure. He didn't even know if they slept on clean sheets. God damn it.

Hell, he doesn't know even know if he can walk today!

Kuroo really did give him a mind blowing night. Their bodies were tangled and sweat probably messed the sheets up. He inhaled at the thought that he might have been sleeping over his own body fluids that he released tons of times last night.

"Kei...wake up," Kuroo whispered on his ears before placing a soft kiss on his nape.

Tsukishima did not move. He slightly tilted his head and peeked over his pillows. Although topless, he could smell the scent of soap on Kuroo. Looks like he just came out fresh from the shower.

He softly clicked his tongue and buried his face on the pristine white pillows. He heard Kuroo chuckle and pulled him closer to an embrace.

"My baby is tired," Kuroo said with a playful tone.

"And you aren't?" he grunted. Tsukishima deeply inhaled the scent from Kuroo as the man cradled him into his arms.

"Of course not. Actually I really felt energized," Tsukishima had his eyes closed but he swears that he can imagine Kuroo's grin plastered on his lips.

"I'm too tired to move," Tsukishima honestly said. Chuckling lowly, Kuroo planted a kiss on the top of his head.

"You have to take responsibility," Tsukishima snubbed. His hand made its way to wrap around Kuroo's waist.

He is not gonna lie, but upon baring his past and himself to Kuroo, all of the bad things that he has been feeling faded instantly. As if everything has fallen into its right place. With him on Kuroo's arms, and the two of them loving each other, he could not think of anything else.

The two of them stayed a bit longer in bed. Tsukishima has his eyes closed, and his head moved when Kuroo would breathe as he was leaning on his chest. His fingers would run through Tsukishima's hair and somehow it soothed him and lulled him back into sleep.

When he woke up, Kuroo was leaning back on the bed's backrest and was casually watching tv. Kuroo noticed that he was already awake, he leaned it for a kiss.

"Better now?" he asked. Tsukishima hummed lowly in response.

"You slept like a baby for another 6 hours, so I thought of going out for a while."

He rose from the bed. Even though his lower back is aching, he decided to stand up. He is surprised that he's not naked. Did Kuroo clean him last night before going to sleep?

"What time is it?" Tsukishima asked as he went towards the wooden closet to grab his towel.

"Two fifteen." Kuroo said, his eyes never leaving him.

"Did you eat lunch?" He moved his head to the side to meet Kuroo's gaze.

"Not yet. I was waiting for you to wake up so we can eat together," Kuroo smiled.

Tsukishima felt guilty. "Sorry."

"It's fine. Its my fault you were exhausted and needed sleep," A light smirk was evident of Kuroo's lips.

Tsukishima sent him a soft glare before he headed inside the bathroom. When the cold water hit his body, comfort washed over him. He wanted to stay in for some time but he doesn't want to keep Kuroo waiting any longer.