Chapter: •2•

You're the second Y/n now. Have fun! While I try to make this not as depressing as my life.

•Y/n'sPOV•

I stared at the big guy in front of me while my slowly grew more agitated. It had been a full year since I got here, and I have to beat this huge guy in a fight to get my high school diploma. What a bunch of bullshit. "Come at me fucker." This enraged the man, he charged towards me with his brass knuckles ready for a punch. I just simply side stepped before kicking the guy in the face as he was on the ground. He was out cold. "Give me this bull shut paper so I can leave. Now!" The man handed me my paper as I walked off the stage. I stood in the line to grab my shit, as soon as I had my suitcase I saw a strange sight. Daniel was driving our mother's car- only our 'mom' was no where to be found. I hoped in the car, scaring the shit out of Daniel. "I didn't know you could drive." Daniel started verifiably rubbing his arm- Yep. He only has his drivers permit, but it's still legal for him to dive with only one other person in the car.

"So, how's life at home?" Daniel smiled at me, at least he's not being abused. "It's great, I can't wait for you to come home!" I looked at Daniel with a small frown. "Daniel, I'm not coming home. I'm going to college, Falcon Claw gave me a scholarship- I can go to college completely paid for. All I have to worry about is food." Daniel's ears flattened as he sighed.