Part One

~JISUNG POV~
There he is, Lee Minho, the most beautiful boy in the school, not to mention smartest. He's sitting at the back of the class again, with his asshole friends. He deserves better friends than them. He deserves me, I'd treat him right.
~END OF POV~

"Daydreaming about Minho again?" Jisungs best friend Changbin crouched in front of him, tilting his head.

"What do you mean..." Jisung looked back at his empty notebook, pretending to read.

"Alright whatever....you're drooling" Changbin teased the younger, earning a weak slap on the chest. The chatter in the classroom died down once the teacher walked in.

Jisung took out his pen like the rest of the class, except, he couldn't write anything, no, his focus had shifted elsewhere. Probably to the grey haired prince a couple of rows behind.

He was dragged back into reality when Changbin harshly hit him around the back of the head.

"Hey! What was that for?!" Jisung whisper yelled as he turned to Changbin, rubbing his head in agony.

"Do you wanna fail this class? And don't be dramatic, I didn't hit you that hard" Changbin whispered back.

"Didn't hit me hard my ass" Jisung mumbled, trying again to concentrate on what the teacher was saying, but soon zoning out into dreamland. *i wonder what Minhos got for lunch today...it's Wednesday so he'll probably have sushi again!* Jisung thought as he stared off into space.

Truth is, Jisung knew a lot about Minho, too much some might say. He knew that he had dance after school every Thursday, what way he goes home, his favourite song, food and colour, where he hides the spare key to his house, what his room looks like...from the outside at least.

"Mr Han! Is there somewhere you'd rather be?" The teacher yelled causing Jisung to jump in surprise and frantically shake his head.

"N-no sir! I'm sorry" he awkwardly laughed, earning a glare from the teacher who soon turned to face the board again. *ok, now I'll concentrate*. 
—RING RING RING—
The students all stood up and rushed to get out of the classroom as soon as they heard the bell signalling lunch time.

Lunch time was Jisungs favourite, that way he could stare at Minho all he wanted without getting into trouble with the teacher.

Just as Jisung had predicted, well known, Minho had sushi for lunch. The younger boy watched in wonder as Minho elegantly lifted the chopsticks and ate the sushi. *wow....his lips are so full and beautiful. I wonder what they'd taste li-*

"OW CHANGBIN WHAT THE HELL?!" Jisung yelled loud enough for the whole canteen to hear. He looked down in embarrassment when a few students, including Lee Felix glared at him.

"Maybe try not to be so creepy. Minho will never like you, you haven't even talked to him." Changbin rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his soda.

"Whatever Changbin, I don't even like him."

"So why do you always stare at him?"

"Why do you always stare at Felix?"

"Touché"
The rest of lunch went by as usual. Jisung got to stare at Minho quite a lot without interruptions, Changbin stole Jisungs food when he was too busy drooling over his crush, and before they knew it, school was over.

As Jisung was feeling pretty drained he went straight home and hopped into bed, not forgetting to take out his phone and see if Minho has updated his social media. To Jisungs joy, he had posted a selfie.

Jisung studied every feature of Minhos face carefully, before screenshotting it and closing his eyes to sleep.
"I hope I dream of you, my Minnie"

{Thoughts? It's my first time properly writing something like this so I hope it's not too bad!}