Part 3

Jisung woke up with a searing headache, for a while his vision was blurry. He clumsily stumbled out of bed and made his way downstairs to get some aspirin, when he bumped into his mum.

"Jisung, you look like crap today! And how come you came home so late" she questioned with an angry expression on her face.

"I went to the library to study, and you don't have to remind me I look like crap I have a fucking mirror" he spat back, clearly irritated with her yelling.

Without another word Jisung made his way back upstairs to get ready for school, which he considered ditching for about 5 minutes, but he decided not to leave his best friend alone. Besides, it would look weird if he didn't go in that day.

Upon arriving at school, Jisung noticed the atmosphere had changed, it was dark, everyone was whispering and panicking. Jisung wondered why.

This wondering came to a stop when he spotted his bestfriend with his head on the desk, clearly crying.

"Hey, bro, what's wrong" Jisung placed a hand on Changbins shoulder.

"It's Felix...he went missing last night, nobody knows where he is" Changbin said quietly whilst wiping his eyes with the sleeve of his hoodie.

Jisung couldn't help but feel horrible. Changbin had the biggest crush on felix and now he had gone missing. Jisung wasn't good at comforting people, but he tried his best to calm him down anyway.

And like clockwork, Minho and his friends walked into the classroom, all had gloomy expressions on their faces.

Jisung looked in their direction and locked eyes with Minho for a couple of seconds, he noticed how the olders eyes were red, probably from crying.

Jisung did feel bad, genuinely, but at the same time he was relieved. Felix was about to ruin any chance he had with Minho, and now he's gone.

Right on queue, the teacher walked in and was almost surprised at how quiet the class was, he then went on to explain the situation regarding Felixs appearance.

He asked that anyone who had any useful information told a teacher so they could inform the police, he also told people to be careful, and not walk home alone late at night. Which should've been obvious anyway.

When Jisung turned his head to check on Minho, he noticed Seungmin watching him curiously. He awkwardly looked away back at his paper.

"God, I can't imagine how those guys must feel right?" Changbin whispered.

"What" Jisung snapped back to reality.

"Their best friend just went missing, they must be having a rough day" Changbin sighed.

*why is this guy making me feel so bad* Jisung thought to himself as he watched Changbin doodle on his page.

As soon as Jisung had been waken from his thoughts, the bell rang. *damn, was I really daydreaming that long*

The students all rushed out of the classroom. Seungmin, minhos friend, made sure to push past Jisung, causing Jisung to fall into Minho.

"What the fuck is his problem?!" Changbin started.

"Hey, hes not usually like this, sorry" Minho said softly, offering Jisung a hand.

"You see, felix was, I mean is, our bestfriend. Please forgive Seungmin behaviour" Minho looked down.

"It's fine, I understand" Jisung stared at Minho in awe.

And with that, Minho gave them a small smile and walked away, leaving Jisung blushing at the thought of Minho talking to him, and holding his hand. He smiled to himself as he thought *i will make him mine no matter what*

{I'm backkkkk, I'll try to post more often <3}