(Mitzu) I love you but you love her pt. 2

No one's POV

Quiet curses runs out of Mina's mouth several times, tapping almost aggressively on the screen of her phone. It wasn't too late at the night but she told the remaining members in the dorm, she'll sleep early.

It was a lie.

We'll not really. She was feeling tired from doing all the things they did earlier due to their hectic schedule they had and she really planned to sleep all night long 'till tomorrow morning.

But the moment she lied on her bed and closed her eyes, her mind just amazingly drifted to thinking about wonderful thoughts about someone she could never have. Oh how kind her mind is to her.

It's almost an hour since she started playing to distract herself, but her thoughts always find a way to pull her out of the game.

She wonders how it feels to be somebody to someone. She wonders what is it like to be in Sana's place with Tzuyu loving her.

But Mina is always somebody to Tzuyu, a friend.

The door opened, breaking Mina out of her thoughts. By the time her attention went back to her screen, she realized the game was already over.

"Unnie," the person who entered the room spoke, making her way on Mina's bed, sitting right beside the penguin. "It hurts but I can't bring myself to let her go."

"You know, pain is part of loving someone but letting yourself to get hurt just to be loved.." Mina sighs. What is she even talking about when she herself is doing the same thing?

"I know it's stupid and that I'm being a fool to her but I can't choose who my heart will beat for."

Tzuyu's right, Mina thinks. And she thinks they're both stupid for loving someone who won't love them the same.

Love could hurt but not loving could be painful too, so what else could they do?