(J-line x Maknae line) Cuties

No one's POV

"Momowing! Stop bwitting me! I'm not fwood!~" Baby Sana pushed baby Momo's head away from her arm just to make her stop bitting her.

"But,but your name mwean candy, candy is sweet. Wright Mitang?" Baby Momo defended and crawled to where baby Mina is standing.

Minari cannot talk because of the pacifier in her mouth so she just patted little Momo and little Sana's head to make them stop arguing.

"Stop...pweasee stop fwighting. Momowing and Satang are fwends not enemwies~." Minari said as soon as she took of her pacifier.

The J-line were the only ones who suddenly turned into babies and no one knows who did this to them.

The other members were in awe by the time they saw them in their baby form a while ago. Well who wouldn't be in awe if you see these three little cuties.

Dahyun,Chaeyoung,Tzuyu went out the kitchen to play with the J-line babies since they've already finished eating and since it's their turn to look after the three.

"Should we call them unnie or just by their names?" The confused yoda asked Dahyun and Chaeyoung but the two just shrugged, they also don't know what to call them.

"Err...call them by their names...?" Dahyun said unsure and the two nodded.

"Guess we're the unnies now" Chaeyoung said as she slowly approached Mina. "Minari, come to Chaeyoung-unnie~"

Chaeyoung opened her arms wide, telling Mina that she wants to carry her. Minari immediately got the idea so she went to Chaeyoung and the latter carried her.

"Mina-chan, do you know that you're the first ever flying penguin?" Chaeyoung giggled while letting Mina fly in the air using both of her arms.

"Wah~" Momo and Sana said with their mouths wide open while looking at Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Ohh, erpwane~" Sana pulled the hem of Tzuyu's shirt lightly as she pointed at Mina.

"You want to be the first flying squirrel too?" Tzuyu asked and giggled when Sana just nodded her head cutely. "Alright then, hop on squirrel-chan."Sana followed and hopped on Tzuyu's arms.

"I want to fwy too~" The little Raccoon waddled her way to Dahyun.

"Cute~" Dubu thought to herself.

"Mwe too, mwe too~" Momo keeps jumping infront of Dahyun with her arms up in the air, telling the older girl, she wants to be carried too.

Dahyun picked her up and swings her on the air.
Few minutes later, they stopped playing. The maknae line placed the babies on the ground.

Dahyun sat on the floor crossed legged while trying to catch her breath. "Damn, what did you just ate momoring? Why are you so heavy?" Dubu joked.

"I ate Satang" Momo happily said as she pointed her finger at Sana.

"Aigoo~" Dahyun pinched the raccoons chubby cheeks and giggle. "Sana is not a food, don't eat her okay?"

"Owkey" Momo nodded.

"Night, night~" Sana lie down on Tzuyu's lap who's also in a crossed leg position.

"Guess all the babies are tired now." Chaeyoung said who's carrying a sleeping baby penguin in her arms.

"Yeah." Dahyun replied back when she noticed Momo unconsciously slept on the floor.

A giggle left the maknae line's mouth before bringing the babies into the bedroom and let them sleep comfortably on the bed