(2yeon) Candy

No one's POV

Nayeon was struggling to open her candy and she is just too damn lazy to stand up and go to the kitchen to get the scissor just for one candy to open

After few more tries she successfully opened the candy but the moment she ripped it apart, the candy in a sphere shape suddenly jumped out and started rolling on the ground.

The bunny didn't know what came into her mind for she still want that sweet thing even though it already fell in the ground.The rolling and chasing finally stopped and Nayeon bent down to grab her candy.

"Ahh!" Nayeon screamed in pain when Jeongyeon accidentally stepped on her hand.

Momo and Jeongyeon were chasing each other inside the dorm and Jeongyeon being oblivious on her surrounding, didn't notice the bunny.

The short haired girl leveled herself to the older while picking up the hand that she stpped on. "Omo, omo. Jeongmal mianhe" she apologized.

"ahh—" Nayeon yelled when the latter picked her hand and caressed it "ahhlabyou" then the bunny took her hand and form a finger heart while giggling.

"Yah! You almost gave me a heart attack!"  Jeongyeon stood up and pointed at Nayeon.

"And you almost gave me a broken finger!" Nayeon fired back. "hey, why are you so red?"

Nayeon also stood up and went near to the younger, worried about her sudden redness.

"I'm fine." Jeongyeon looked away.

The bunny smirked evily and cupped the latter's face. "I love you~"

Nayeon's thoughts were right, Jeongyeon is not red because she's sick but because she's blushing. And by saying I love you, the latter would blush even more.

"I love you, I love you, I love you~" Nayeon teased but those I love you's are real and she hope that Jeongyeon would know this.

Momo stood a bit farther from the two, she doesn't know if Jeongyeon and her are still playing or maybe the latter have forgotten about her so she just shrugged it off and went to Dahyun instead.

Nayeon's teasing continued and she doesn't even have the slightest idea on how much the latter's heart is beating right now.