Chapter 12 - 1 month after

A month has passed, Bulma accepted Goku and Vegeta dating even letting them live under same roof as Vegeta agreed Yamcha could move in. Trunks is slowly adjusting to the new arrangements, whilst Gohan and Goten have accepted it. Goku hasn't seen nor spoken to ChiChi, everyone else around them are aware of the new relationship but still can't get their heads round it.

Bulma is sat outside with Yamcha watching Vegeta and Goku sparring. Whilst trunks and Goten play some board games to pass time.
"You ever think ChiChi will come round eventually?" Yamcha asked looking at Bulma.
"Well, she doesn't like to talk about it still so only time will tell" she shrugged as she took a sip of her cold drink she then called for the two Saiyans to come get their lunch as the servants started serving up the food. Everyone rushed to their seats ready to devour their food.
The smells of the food got too much for Vegeta he found it nauseating.
"I'm not hungry" he pushed the plate away and headed indoors.
Goku followed soon as he finished his lunch. "Vegeta?" He called out. He could hear someone throwing up in the bathroom, he rushed over tapping the bathroom door "that's the fifth time you've thrown up today, you sure you are okay?!"
Vegeta unlocks the door allowing Goku to walk in, just before Vegeta could say anything he threw up again what looked like stomach bile. Goku rubbed his back.
" you should really try and eat something"
"I'm fine! Quit fussing!" Vegeta nudged Goku back as he got up rinsing his face in cold water. "Must be something I've ate"
"Perhaps you should go to bed and have a lay down, you don't look so good" goku looking at his mate concerned
"I've told you! I am fine!" Vegeta snapped as he took one foot forward, all of a sudden he felt very light headed and collapsed on the floor.
Goku called out to Bulma as he picked Vegeta up. Everyone rushed in to see what's going on.
"What's happened?!" Bulma panicked
"He's been throwing up today and just collapsed, I'm not sure if he's dehydrated" goku responded worryingly
"Is dad going to be okay?" Trunks tugged at his mums T-shirt
Bulma smiled ruffling his hair "you know your father, he just needs to rest that's all sweetie" she then looked at Goku "We need to get him in bed and ensure he's drinking plenty of fluids, I can check his bloods for any signs of a virus"
Goku nodded as he carried Vegeta into their room, he lay Vegeta down and kissed him lovingly. Bulma came in with fluids and a damp cloth that she handed to Goku. "Use this to try cool him down" goku gently dabbed the cold damp cloth over Vegeta's forehead as Bulma took some blood samples. "Let's see what's going on, I'll let you know soon as I find out something. I'm hoping it's just little dehydration and not something serious, not like him to get ill like this" she walked out the room.
Vegeta's hand started to twitch as he slowly came round. "What's going on?!" He asked as he tried to pull himself up.
"Stay in bed, you've collapsed! Bulma is running tests to see what could be causing your illness"
Vegeta too weak to fight back rested his head on his pillow.
"Try and get some sleep" goku soothed as he held Vegeta's hand.
Vegeta's eyes slowly closed as he fell asleep still holding onto Goku's hand.

An hour had passed, Vegeta still asleep in his room, Bulma looking at the results showing nothing out of the ordinary. She headed up to the room where Goku had fallen asleep next to Vegeta still holding hands. Bulma woke both the saiyans up by letting out a cough. Goku shot his head up looking at Bulma as Vegeta grumbled turning to his side placing pillow over his head.
"Well, everything is showing normal so I guess it maybe slight dehydration. How are you feeling now Vegeta?" She leaned over to see him
"Shut up! Just let me sleep!" He retorted
Bulma rolled her eyes and looked back at Goku
"Yeah, I think he's going to be fine" she giggled
Just then Vegeta curled himself into a ball and let out a whine clenching his stomach.
"You going to be sick again?!" Goku jumped back not wanting to be vomited on
Vegeta didn't say anything he was still curled into a ball, he felt sharp pain around his lower abdomen, it felt so uncomfortable.
Goku tried his best to soothe Vegeta as he saw he was in great discomfort, Vegeta just shoved Goku away. Bulma had rushed to her lab and returned with a scanner.
"I need you to lay back Vegeta, I'm going to scan around the area to see what's going on...perhaps is a kidney stone or something and it hasn't showed up in your bloods"
Vegeta still curled ignoring Bulma gritting his teeth, Goku knelt by the bed facing Vegeta.
"Don't you want to find out what's causing the pain so we can go out and fight again?" Goku grinned at him
Vegeta reluctantly lay on his back still gritting his teeth.
"Fine! Just hurry it up!" Vegeta said between gritting his teeth
Bulma hovered the scanner over the area that was causing the discomfort, she started to zoom in taking her time to examine the area not wanting to miss out anything. She then let out a gasp and turned sheepish, she tried to get words out but it came out gibberish.
"What is it?!...spit it out woman!!" Vegeta growled
"I don't understand it, but it looks like you have a fetus growing inside you." She smiled nervously
"A what?!" Goku looking concerned
"Goku, Vegeta is pregnant...it explains why he's been sick he needs to keep hydrated. Judging by the measurements I'd say he's 6 weeks pregnant, he's probably experiencing the stretching pains as his body is making room for it to grow."
"Well take the thing out of me!" Vegeta sat up looking at Bulma "I don't want it!"
Bulma folded her arms "Well you should of worn protection! I will not harm an innocent life just because you don't want your ego damaged at thought of being pregnant!"
Goku held Vegeta's hand
"Vegeta, we can do this you won't be alone" goku said lovingly.
"Get the fuck off me Kakarot!" He snatched his hand out of Gokus grip
Goku looked at Bulma who looked annoyed with Vegeta.
"Come on Goku, let's give him some time" she opened the door signalling Goku to follow her.
Goku looked at his mate
"Vegeta..." he paused awaiting response
"Get out my face!" Vegeta snapped turning away from him curled back into a ball.
Goku looked back at Bulma and followed her out the room.
Vegeta remembered rumours back on his home planet, that some males were able to carry but he thought it was just rumours as he never witnessed a pregnant male saiyan.