Strawberries and Cigarettes -6

*8 years later (25 years old) Harley POV*
A 26 year old college graduate barley getting by working on a Starbucks salary. That's me. I asked Ashton to pick a roomate for me. I've been very busy lately. I really hope he didn't pick out a freak. I need a cigarette. I go out back and take a death stick, and put in my mouth, and light it.

"Y'know those things can kill you." A small familiar voice says

"Well isnt that the point."

"Do you want it to be?" He steps closer

"Maybe I do." I throw the stick away, and pop a strawberry altoids in my mouth.

"You smell like strawberries and cigarettes." He says while humming a melody. I catch a glimpse of his eye. Honey brown eyes with dark pupils stare straight ahead.

"Peter?"

"Harley?"

"Hey what are you doing here." I ask

"I'm moving here. What are you doing smiking a cigarette, and being the epitome of a Troye Sivan song." He laughs.

"You could say I'm worse than nicotine. Where you staying?" I joke

"I'm meeting my friend Ashton, hes going to show me."

"Ashton Irwin?" I say with my eyebrow quilted up.

"Yeah how do you know that?"

"I live there. Well then Parker, looks like we will live together again."

Short part I know. I just wanted to get back with a little part. I've been through a lot in the past few months. Thank you for being patient.
-asgardian