Sorry 'bout that

Sorry for not updating in so long. Lost interest cause of my ADD brain, and I could never pick the fandom back up.
But, don't worry. I'm not gonna just pop back up here and say "sorry lol bye!"

Here's what was originally going to happen in this story:

So, Cory in an orphanage because his parents died cause of Mr. Murderer.
Mr. Murderer destroyed Cory's face, so now Cory has a camera face.
No one likes him; bullying and such for years ensues.
Then, Cory's friends show up and they have a bit of a rocky start, but then they are pretty much through thick and thin with each other.
Cory is either (1) picked to be adopted by Mr. Murderer, he realizes something's up, then bands together with his friends to stop the bad guy, or (2) grows up out of the orphanage, and tries to teach down Mr. Murderer for revenge or justice or whatever.

Kinda dumb, right? I dunno, I wrote this in middle school, some of the worst times of my life. But I had fun then, and people had fun reading this, and that's what matters.

Anyway, I'm really sorry I didn't get far into the story. On any future stories I write, I'm gonna plan everything out, and then write the whole thing. Only then will I actually upload it. I don't trust myself to go from scratch and make false promises like this story has turned out to be.

Sorry to disappoint all of you faithful readers wishing for another part. Maybe someone else can make a better version. (I encourage this. You don't have to ask for permission to make a story like this if you want.)

Have fun creating your own universes!