🔮JcTheCaster🔮

I'm not good at writing so I'm honestly sorry lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________

She watch him across the classroom as He drew the zodiac signs one by one on his arms in the pen colors Pink Blue and purple. no one talks to him. Nor does anyone talk to her. They go unnoticed by everyone but she's the only one who notices him. Little does she know he notices her too..

No one knows his name but she does, she knows him as JC. The boy who draws a zodiac sign everyday. Today he's drawing pisces with a blue pen. Her thoughts are cut off by the bell and everyone rushes out of the room except her and him

She stands up and puts her notes and books into her bag while glancing over at jc who turned at the noise and was looking at her but looked away as soon as they made eye contact and got up to leave the classroom.

____________

(Jc pov)

Jc knows who she is. And is surprised no one cared to know who she was, she was so beautiful and seemed sweet. He wanted to talk to her lots of times but chickened out last second.

___________

(Y/n pov)

She walked out to her locker the get the silver half moon ring she bought a few days ago to give to jc. Yes you would of thought she was crazy to buy such a ring for some boy she never talk to but it ment a lot to her that she would give it to him. It doesn't look like much but she has a feeling he would like it.

(The ring)

(The ring)

She puts it in her pocket and walks to the next class that she had with jc. Walking into the classroom she spots jc in his usual seat in the back. She decided she would sit next to him as she would put it on his desk at the end of class. He glances at her in surprise as no one would sit by him before. She caught him looking and smiles at him before he got to look away making him blush and slightly smile back before looking away while still blushing.

After the bell rung she quickly put her stuff in her bag hoping he wouldn't leave just yet as she got the ring out of her pocket. She turns to jc making him look at her and places the ring on his desk and running out the classroom before he could say anything.

Jc being confused and curious he picks up the ring and looks at it with a small smile on his face. He wanted to know why she gave this to him. He gets up and runs down the hall to the door where he knows she went and sees her walking down the sidewalk. Catching up with her he places a hand on her shoulder making her jump And turn around but blushes as she realizes its jc "hey um..I-i wanted to know why you gave this to me?"

She's surprised on how deep his voice is but replies "w-well..I wanted to be your friend it's just. I can't really talk to people that well.. s-so I decided to give you the ring as I guess a piece offering. Like a leave it or take it thing" she plays with her fingers as she looks down, anxiety rushing through her. But jc finds this adorable and sweet "you don't have to be friends with me o-or anything you could throw it away if you like-" jc cuts her off by smiling and saying "I would love to be friends with you. I don't want to throw this away" he puts the ring on his finger and smiles at it

"how did you know I like the stars?" This made her look up and meet his eyes and glances at his arms that where covered by his hoodie sleeves. He Smirks knowing that she really does pay attention to him he lifts the sleeves and shows the zodiac signs "there so beautiful" she smiles up at him and he smiles back with a tiny of blush.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

🥀Honestly idk if I like this or not but I hope you enjoy this🥀