🦝Ezra// heart made of glass🦝

This was inspired by Billie eilish music video 'Lovely'

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Slowly Moving around the big glass box you are in. Chains wrapped around your neck. You look up at the big rain cloud above you that flashes with lightning bolts.

Laying down on your back to think 'how long have I been in here' 'have i been sad all this time?' You are not really trapped in this box. It's more of being trapped in the space of your mind and can't get out, anyone can come here but they would have to be in the worst shape to actually be trapped.

In the corner of your eye you see a small flash of blue light. Sitting up to see a boy with the same chains on as you and sitting against the glass. He makes eye contact with you and glances at your chains "you too?" He asks but it takes you a moment to speak as you said nothing the whole time you where trapped "y-yeah.."

He rest his head against the glass and looks up to the rain cloud "how long have you been in here" you had to think for a second as you lost all track of time "3 years? I t-think" it's so wired to talk to someone. Other then the growing rain cloud that only rumbles with thunder as a answer. He looks at you surprised but says nothing. You lean your back against the thick glass and slide yourself up to make you stand as you start to walk around the box again.

He gets up and walks over to you making you stop in confusion but it turns into suprise as he embraces you into a tight hug. Nothing was said or heard but the thunder slowly fading out "its okay"

You wake up in a hospital bed with a light beeping sound making you feel more awake "Shes awake!!" You hear a yell from someone while lots of doctors came rushing in trying to ask you questions and if you where alright but all you could think about was the boy in the glass box. You hear one of them say "shes been in a coma for 4 years it's a miracle shes still alive!!"

You didn't know if you should be happy or sad. Happy because you are finally out of the box that held you hostage. Sad because you left him there alone. But something is telling you that everything's will be okay

"Its okay"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

🥀so the idea was she went into a coma bc she was sad as hell and her mind forced herself to take a break to try and cope. I know this wasn't REALLY a x reader but I guess it still counts. I just had the idea to write this but more stuff will be coming in the future!🥀