matched is da best!!!

HEY!!!! Im so happy that you guys are liking this story so far, is there anything that you guys don't like about it? If so, what? And is there anything that you think could make it even more enjoyable?

Anyway! I'm going to be doing Matched today!!!!

So......

WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT YET READ THE WHOLE MATCHED TRILOGY, MATCHED, CROSSED, AND REACHED, I ADVISE YOU DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER. THIS CONTENT HOLDS MAJOR SPOILERS. Thanks!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

#1. Ky is literally the best!!!! But, you don't hate Xander!!!

#2. You hate the freaking society for taking Ky away from Cassia!!! Those dang pansycakes!

#3. The red tablets are just.....UGH!!!! Why in the world would they take away their memory?!? That's just so.....UGHHHH!!! And the blue tablets! UGHHHHHHHH!!!! And then there's the green ones, that actually help.

#4. Your reaction when Ky's face flashes on the screen for just the tiniest second, "OH MY FLIPPING GRAPES!!!! OH MY GRAPES!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!! GDYEHEGJINJSUWSHFXNYEECWAHIBDFJUWTIJIVSYBGIESVIRCHAJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *laughs like a maniac*

#5. Vick..... AND RAINBOW FISH!!!! *bursts in tears* AND HE NEVER EVEN FOUND LEA!!!!!

#6. Ky's compass, and how Xander helped her hide it, IT'S JUST SO FLIPPING SWEET!!!!

#7. Do not go gentle in that good night.

#8. Your close to tears now, just because of #7.

#9. When they kissed on the hill, They're just so perfect together!!!!!!

#10. Wouldn't you just do anything to hike with Ky?

#11. At some points you loved Indie, and at some points when it came to Ky and her, You wish you could fry her alive. ☺

#12. Your actually kinda happy with the ending of reached, because I mean, c'mon, compared to all those other book's endings, this one was pretty happy.

#13. Her dad's death....... IT'S JUST SO........*Breaks down in sobs*

#14. R.I.P. VICK AND HIS BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW FISH...... HE WAS JUST TO....... TO IMPORTANT TO DIE!!!!

#15. Allie Condie gave you the kinda happily ever after ending that John Green and Veronica Roth failed to give.

Question: Ky or Xander?

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

How was it? I loved matched!!, it was amazing!! My Friend Shy is currently reading crossed!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO FINISH IT!!! again, if you guys have any idea's for this story, message me!!!

Also, I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO CALL ATTENTION TO SOMETHING!!!! You see, I'm gonna need suggestions, or this story is gonna go on hold, so, you guys start messaging me please on fandoms, ones that I've already done, or new ones, and give me suggestions for them!!!

ALRIGHT!!! I think I'm gonna wrap this up now!

COMMENT!

VOTE,

AND GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS, ALL THE WHILE NEVER STOP LOVING THE AMAZING CHICKEN!!! 🐥

~CASPERKITTEN100