Looking For Alaska

Okay, it's been forever since I read this and since I've updated but I love this book!!! Sooo.... Imma gonna do 15 things on it!!!

WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ LOOKING FOR ALASKA DO NOT READ ON, FOR THIS UPDATE HOLDS MAJOR SPOILERS, BUT DONT FORGET TO COMMENT EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T READ IT CAUSE IM LACKING COMMENTS. Thank you!
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
#1. Pudge is just so.....UHHHHH *dies from adoration*

#2. *Comes back alive to finish this update* You will NEVER forgive John Green for his cruelty in writing this book with that ending.

#3. This book was just so depressing, but it was perfect.

#4. You fell in love with The Colonel. Like instantly.
He is bae.
For life.

#5. After IT happened and Pudge and The Colonel were trying to figure out why.......IT WAS JUST STRESSING!

#6. This book is the reason for your sadness, I MEAN C'MON THE BOOK IS CALLED FREAKING LOOKING FOR FREAKING ALASKA, HOW CAN ALASKA DIE ON PAGE FLIPPING 133?!? I MEAN SERIOUSLY!

#7. I will answer my own question on #6. WARING: THIS NUMBER CONTAINS EXTREME FANGIRL PAIN, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. My theory is that it's called Looking For Alaska because after she died they tried to LOOK for who ALASKA was. They wanted to actually know who she was because they had never really known her before. Make sense? NO!

#8. Any time someone mentions Alaska (as in the place) you burst into confusing feelings no one can really understand.

#9. There is word that there might be a movie in 2016...... AHALALALALALALALALALA!!! You both excited and scared.

#10. Person: "You can't look for a state that's already been found" You: *imitates the persons annoying voice* "You can't breath if I'm choking you"

#11. Last words, Will forever be important now. THANKS PUDGE!

#12. You loved how Lara talked. She was awesome.
Until she started dating Pudge.
I wonder if all Romanian people talk in english with that accent?

#13. Anything that reminds you of this book is either a blessing or a curse.

#14. You either balled your eyes out reading the book, or you made strange animal like noises.

#15. You felt emotionally attached to all of those characters.
IT WAS PERFECT.

Question: How did you feel about this amazing John Green novel?
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Okay guys, I FINALLY UPDATED.
I'm so sorry! A lot has been going on and it's hard to update as often, But now that it's close to summer I can defiantly update more often.
And on the plus side, I've read so many more books to write about!

THE CHICKEN MISSED YOU ALL! 🐥
~Casperkitten100