Chapter Seven

Blinking open my eyes I tried to stop the ringing out my sore head, being an almost human-like animatronic hurt like hell. Looking around I noticed a burning feeling covering my body, wriggling a little the burning grew strong causing me to stop. Looking down I noticed the chains that held me were tinted purple which made my heart sink greatly, looking around I noticed I was in an oddly familiar facility. Trying once more to wriggle from the chains I fell still when I heard footsteps nearby, looking around I felt my metallic heart thumping in my chest as fear began to grow like vines up a tree. Some voices could be heard but weren't understandable as the large and much feared Nightmare entered my range of vision, his face was filled with disapproval as he threw a specific golden bear down before me.

"Care to explain why I found you both in the same vicinity Golden Freddy!" Nightmare snarled mostly to Goldy but to me as well, the golden bear stood up again with anger in his eyes as he glanced towards me with a small glimpse of worry before he turned back to the terrifying black demon.

"I was on my way to capture her for you Nightmare, I wouldn't betray you, not after you saved me," Golden Freddy hissed as he did a slight bow, Nightmare gave a grunt as he gestured to me.

"Then you won't mind weakening her for me," Nightmare chuckled, the slightly smaller golden bear turned to look at me and his stance changed completely. I could see the pain in his eyes as he slashed out with one of those purple tinted blades Springtrap kept handy, screeching in pain I tried to recoil back but it only caused me to get another slash. My Nightmare Form was threatening to break free at the sudden pain but I held her back, the warm red liquid began to run down my sides as I hung there as my energy drained. Looking up with hazy vision I noticed Golden Freddy looking away with pain covering his face, seeing his pain drove me mad.

"Let me free, I can help you!" Nightmarione cried into my mind, with little other options I let myself go as she burst free of my smaller form causing the chains to shatter. With a screech I lunged at Nightmare knocking him away in his state of confusion, hissing I felt my power overflowing so I continued to use it on the confused and startled Nightmare. Digging my now knife sharp fingers into his stomach I leapt back as he roared in pain and anger, from the lack of Golden Freddy's presence I knew he had fled to safety.

"Bow down Nightmarione, I defeated you once and I will do it again!" Nightmare snarled as he held his opened wound, taking a step forward on my pin-like legs I stood tall and at my full height despite my many slashes.

"It is you who is defeated Nightmare so you bow before me!" I hissed in reply, the now fearful black demon bear stepped backwards with anger plastered on his face.

"I will be back Puppet, and when I am, you will be sorry," he warned before he vanished, stumbling backwards due to an overload of power I fell back against a wall. As my body began to shift back I examined my wounds, looking at them properly I realised how bad they were after Nightmarione burst free. With a hiss of pain I began to walk back towards the cave as I was too weak to teleport back, Golden Freddy had escaped thankfully which was my main reasoning for attacking Nightmare so stupidly. Blood flowed from my wounds and stained the melting snow beneath me, the cold flakes soothed some pain but caused others to burn up. The fact Nightmare had found us was scary, upon arriving back I had almost no strength remaining in my legs but the blood flow had slowed slightly. Stumbling into the cave I collapsed, heaving a cough with pained lungs I felt something pick me up.

"Oh Puppet What have you gotten into yourself this time?" Came the worried voice of Freddy, the animatronic bear stopped when a new figure appeared at the cave entrance.

"Golden Freddy!?" Came shocked shouts of joy and confusion, upon being sat against a wall I looked over to see the gang looking Golden Freddy over while James began to patch up my wounds. I recoiled back when James began to patch up a specific wound on my chest I had failed to notice, during my fight Nightmare had managed to hit me in the chest but only now did I realise he had almost stabbed straight through it. I could just feel Nightmare's smirk as he could feel my strength fading slowly, we might be opposites but our magic was connected via the universes plans. When James attempted to patch it up again I recoiled further away, I didn't have a heart but I had a soul which could not be damaged but only absorbed which was probably why Nightmare had tried to get it. Holding my hand to my chest I began to use what magic hadn't been used to keep me from bleeding out and I hissed in pain, this caught the attention of the others. As they began to walk over I inhaled sharply as when either Golden Freddy or Shadow Freddy came close the pain only seemed to get worse, they quickly noticed this and backed off slightly to talk amongst each other.

"Puppet what's wrong?" Freddy whispered as he knelt down beside me, with a painful sigh I revealed the large and horribly bleeding wound upon my chest.

"We need to get you some help and......" Freddy began as he stood ready to move, I shook my head and he stopped.

"Nightmare could have killed me had he wanted to, he was holding back for a reason, I need to figure this out incase we make things worse," I managed to rasp, with a cough I rested my head back against the wall of the cave to rest. If it wasn't for Nightmarione I would have died the moment his hand pierced my chest and he knew it too, a soft flow of energy began to seep into my body making me relax as I drifted off into a state of unconsciousness.