Chapter Nine

The moment I finally caught on I was stabbed by strange tubes causing me to screech and bend to Nightmare's very will, pain filled my body as I tried to get free but every ounce of strength I had was fading and bringing life to these new minions he had taken the time to gather.

"You never learn do you? The more power you use the stronger the flow is and the more animatronics I create to serve at my feet," Nightmare explained seemingly bored, looking over to glare at him I realised he wasn't exactly lying. Without another word he left closing the large metal door behind him, I would have to figure out a way out of here before Shadow Freddy could pick up my signal of distress and came to save me. The longer I sat there thinking the more I weakened, every possible way out involved possibly killing myself and setting Nightmare loose on the world. Tugging gently on these strange tubes I winced in pain, these were attached to Nightmare in a sense and with a deep breath I allowed myself to hang limply knowing nothing I did would work. Nightmare wasn't after my soul or he would have taken it by now which told me he didn't want pure strength he wanted an army, looking around again I returned my gaze to the dark cold floor that sat only a meter below me and closed my eyes. I just hoped none of the others came to find me, if I did manage to escape I would only just have the power to get myself out of here and a decent distance away without having to worry about the others. With a sigh I allowed my body to rest, I would need it just incase something bad happened.

****************************************************************************************************************

The sound of the metal door opening caused me to stir but only just, I had been in this room for who knows how long and every bit of strength I managed to get was sent into a new suit and turned into a mindless drone for Nightmare to use. Opening my eyes slightly I noticed the familiar rotting form of Springtrap, in his hand he held one of those purple knives he so loved to use as he walked closer.

"Why don't you just kill me?" I managed to rasp as I moved slightly only to weakly wince at the pain of the tubes, this earned a huff from the rotted golden bunny.

"I haven't the faintest clue there, Nightmare says he has plans for you and here I am left out of his dark desires as usual," he grumbled as he sat at the edge of the room twirling the knife in his hands, he had closed the door but yet the room seemed lighter than usual.

"You never were one for questioning others motives, yet here you are, questioning your own," I rasped turning my head to look at him, even in such darkness I could see him tense at my words. Something was different about him, over the years of having only him to talk to most of the time I could tell his motives from his desires and I had noticed he had two personalities. One side of him was merciful and forgiving while his other side seemed to desire blood and kill any who opposed him, right now I noticed he was fighting both.

"Shut up Puppet, you know nothing about my motives," he growled as his eyes flashed that scarily familiar purple, my own eyes had gone from black with white pupils to black with a faded sort of red.

"Springtrap I have known you since that day you were forced into that suit by the restless souls of those you murdered, don't you remember all those times we only had each other to talk to?" I rasped before letting out a pained hiss as more power drained, yet again the large rotted animatronic tensed up as he thought over my words yet again.

"I remember those, I just want the old days back, back before all this chaos, back when everyone got along, back before any of this happened and all of we were happy little children, back when I actually had a family...." he trailed off when the door opened again to reveal Nightmare, the large demonic bear glanced sideways at Springtrap who was standing with his head lowered and his eyes focused on his feet. I could sense Springtrap fear of Nightmare and in turn it caused my own fear to build, three powerful beings were in the same room and one wrong move could set any of us off.

"I see you two are getting along," Nightmare almost seemed to snarl in disgust, a small flash of purple appeared in Springtrap's eyes and his mode changed completely.

"I was about to get answers out of her my prideful master until HE started to fight back again," Springtrap chuckled as he did a slight bow, Nightmare seemed amused by this but it left me puzzled on who this HE was.

"Continue on then, make sure you get the answers I'm looking for," Nightmare warned as he left, with this Springtrap hit the concrete wall with his fist causing it to crack slightly.

"I know there is still good in you Springtrap, don't let Nightmare control you," I pleaded, the look in his eyes told me that softer side was locked away again and it made a shiver run through my body as he began to walk over.

"Stop fucking with my head!" Springtrap snapped as he held the knife to my chest, with a sigh I closed my eyes and let my head droop like before. Seeing this he went back to the wall he had been sitting against and sat down, his eyes never left me as I simply hung there with the occasional hiss and twitch of my body as more power drained from it. I wanted nothing more than to be free from this place, the day the opportunity came I would set every last one of us free or at least destroy those who sought out to gain power from the world around them no matter if it costed me my life.