Chapter 14 - puzzle

Kylie

Ah! Sunday! My favorite day of the whole entire week! That one day me, myself and I get to relax and have the best time of our lives.

However, this Sunday wasn't for relaxing; i wasn't gonna have a little spa in my lounge room, nor was I gonna get all dressed up and go shopping with Rosie and Trina, nor was I gonna stay under the duvet for the whole day rewatching tangled for the 50th time. None of that. This Sunday, was for staying healthy and physically fit.

I'd actually been planning a day to work out for at least an hour as I haven't gotten enough time or energy to do that for the past couple of months, and I definitely couldn't afford what it takes to join a gym club or whatever it's called, so I decided to just do this the traditional way, which was basically going for a run down the neighborhood and stretching at the city park.

As I ran, I could imagine myself as one of those gorgeous, dark skinned girls with massive hairs in a sporty commercial. I've always loved those girls, they just looked really confident and focused to me. Their bodies, beautiful natural glowing skin, natural hair length and texture, everything about them was absolutely amazing,  they were the only reason why I did anything sporty.

I was really getting into the moment that I didn't even realize that I wasn't jogging anymore, I was running. I didn't even know what I was doing or where I was going, just until my leg hit a stone that was neatly sitting in the middle of the sidewalk, which made me scream in pain as I lost my balance and fell on the floor.

My leg was hurting so bad, i can't even explain how awful that felt. And the fact that I was such a softie made things even worse, it wasn't even up to a minute and tears were already rolling down like if I had been stabbed with a sharp object to my heart. I just didn't like anything that would cause pain to my precious body.

"Shit! That looks very bad!" I heard a familiar voice say from behind, making me turn around immediately, and as I would expect, it was Jesse.

So weird how we always meet in these type of situations.

"Are you Okay?" He asked as he knelt down in front of me and took my leg in his hands, looking it at it as if he was studying something on it.

"Yeah, I think so!" I lied.

"It doesn't seem like that to me!" He shook his head "c'mon, my place is just around the corner, let's go and get this fixed!" He added, pointing towards my leg.

"Your place?" I Asked.

"Yeah!" He replied.

"I thought you live in Cheshire?"

"Yes I do! This is my little hideout and relaxing space that no one has a single idea about! I like quite and peaceful places so I can be myself and live a normal life, and Cheshire is definitely not perfect for that!" He replied.

Wow! That was surprising, because millions of people would do anything just so they can have a life like his (me being one of them), earning over 100,000 pounds every single week, owning almost ten, luxurious cars and being followed by paparazzis who are desperate to get at least one picture of you, it shocked me a bit to hear that he didn't want that because c'mon, who doesn't want to be rich and famous?

"So, you mean to say that you prefer to have a normal, boring life than being showered with money every day?" I Asked, which just made him smirk.

"Stop trying to change the topic, smarty pants!" He said "I know you don't want to go to my house"

Gosh! He knows me so well!