Chapter 31 - black magic

Kylie

I woke up to what could be described as pure bliss that morning. The sight of Trent sleeping is honestly the cutest thing ever. His pouty lips looked so plump and irresistible. His muscly body was completely at rest and he just looked so unbothered and innocent like a little baby. My little baby. He's too cute for words and I just can't believe I can finally call him mine.

I didn't even realize when my thumb started tracing his pink lips. I had this crazy smug on my face and you'd think I'm crazy, but it all made sense to me. I could honestly get used to doing this same thing everyday.

"What're doing baby?" He said in a raspy morning voice as he slowly opened his chocolate brown eyes. Making me chuckle softly.

"Nothing! I'm just admiring my handsome boyfriend"

He didn't say anything. He just smiled and sat upright before placing a soft kiss on my lips.
His lips are cotton candy soft and ice cream weather hot. The kind that you'd definitely kick every single drop.

"Do you have any plans for today?" He asked.

"No, not really! I was gonna go see my sister since it's been three days but i figured I'll  just call Her" I replied "what about you?"

"Nothing. No training today, so I'm free" he grinned.

I just chuckled at his cheesiness and got out of the blanket and the bed and started heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a sudden mood change on his face.

"To the guest room"

"Why?" He tenses.

"Because I need to get some clothes and brush my teeth" I replied "any problem?"

"No, just......will you take long?"

"You can come with me if you want to" I smiled at him, but he just frowned "why are you acting so weird all of a sudden?"

"Because I thought you were leaving me"

Awwwh!

"I'd never ever leave you baby, I'm just gonna grab some things! Don't worry" I Said.

He got up from the bed and walked over to me with a small smile plastered across his lips "sorry if I'm making you feel pressured. I just don't want you to leave me for even a minute. It's gonna take a while for me to get used to....all of this" He said as he took both of my hands in his.

It's so sweet how he was pouring his heart out to me. I know he's been through a lot with that crazy ass girl called peyton, so it was very brave of him to tell me exactly what he feels within just the first 3 days of us dating.

"Ofcourse. I'm also used to you being a meanie all the time so I guess we both have some things to figure out about each other" we both chuckled at that.

"I love you!"

My heart fluttered.

"I love you too"

"Don't say too!" He said, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"You don't want me to say I love you too?" I Asked.