Chapter 7

Barry and Iris had just finished dinner at a restaurant, they were walking through a park area and had found a bench to sit on. There was a huge water fountain and a couple of stores and restaurants near where they were sitting. There was even a loud speaker that was playing music.

Thanks for dinner Barry, it was really nice. Iris said. I'm glad you liked it. Barry said as he put his arm around Iris while they sat. They were talking for a few minutes just before the loud speaker played a song that Barry had recognized.

Care to dance? Barry said as he stood up and offered his hand to Iris. They danced, as the song dreams can come true by Gabrielle played in the loud speaker.

Later that night after dancing. Barry had walked Iris to her apartment. This is me. Iris said as they reached her front door. Thanks again for dinner. Iris smiled. You're welcome Iris. Barry said. Um, do you want to come in? Iris said while unlocking the door. Sure. I'd like to. Barry said. After Iris closed the door, Barry had kissed her and picked her up. He had taken her  upstairs to her room and placed her on the bed. He smiled as he took off his glasses and placed them on the bedside table. He took off his jacket and shoes before unzipping Iris's dress. As he unzipped the dress, he kissed her at the back of her neck. They had removed the rest of their clothes and were left with their underwear and bra. Barry had gotten on top of her and began kissing her.

The next morning, Iris was lying in bed and realized that Barry was not in the bed. She went downstairs wearing nothing but a shirt. Barry? She called. Hey, morning. I was just making breakfast. He said, placing two plates of scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon on the table. They both sat down to eat. You didn't have to do this. Iris said, feeling a little bad. No, it's fine. It's the least I could do. Besides, you're my assistant and you're always doing stuff for me. It's about time I do something for you. Barry said smiling. You always do things for me. You take me out, you buy nice things for me. But thank you . Iris said.