Chapter 4

Hadrian- I Smile happy to go back to school and make everything at peace,

I kiss Severus as a goodbye but see you soon, which will be at school and I don't care about the looks I get they can't stare or say shit all they want about me and my husband

I kiss Severus as a goodbye but see you soon, which will be at school and I don't care about the looks I get they can't stare or say shit all they want about me and my husband. I hug my godfathers before hopping onto the train ready to find Malfoy, Once I found him with Parkinson, Zanini, Nott, Tracey and Daphne. I knocked at the door opening it putting my hands up in surrender "before you start having ago at mr or something Malfoy I want to say sorry that I rejected your friendship which when I look aback at everything that had happen I wish I took it instead of believing in was the blood traitor said and soon his mublood pet, so I am here to say I'm I truly mean it from the bottom of me heart and my husband"

Draco- "I accept your apology if only you acct mine, I'm sorry that me first seeing speaking to you I was a dick and that I shouldn't of hide my true self and should of showed my true self then truly I think you wouldn't of said no well hopefully, so I'm sorry for getting and causing trouble between us all, so Im sorry"

Hadrian- I smile walking over giving him a hug

Blaise- I smirk "hey get off my man!" I say chuckling

Hadrian- "remember I mentioned Im married" smirking jokingly back

Pansy- "okay whos your man and why did you say mudblood pet when your mother was one?"

Hadrian- I chuckle "my mother was never a mudblood, she was adopted as Lily Evans but real name Lillian Maria Grindelwald-Riddle wife of Tom Marvolo Riddle aka Voldemort and as for husband, Draco your Godfather is so good in bed"

Draco- I blush "wait you married my uncle Sev?"

Hadrian- "well I would say it was more like bonding aka married through getting down and dirty for the time"

Draco- blushes even harder while hiding my embarrassment by hiding in Blaise's neck

Blaise- I smirk kissing forhead thinking how cute he is when he gets embarrassed

----

Hadrian- I sit down next to Neville and Dean as the little firsties get sorted into their houses

Alaster- "Hadrian Marvolo Riddle-Snape, Heir of hogwarts now will be able to hang or be within any house at time, so mote it be!"

Hadrian- I sat their shocked seeing everyone else staring at me "WHAT CAN I SAY A NORMAL YEAR WITHIN HOGWARTS!" I say before going on and eating ignoring the annoying questions all around me

----

Hadrian- I sigh about to walk down the stairs towards the dungeons when I feel nauseous,  I run hearing other behind me. I get to the toilet throwing up, once done I whip my mouth and flush the toilet before turning my body seeing Draco, Blaise, Luna and Neville who got Mcgonagall who was the only teacher near by. "Hey guys, how it going" I say in a croaky dry voice

Mcgonagall- I smile softly going over and helping him up slowly before we lead him with the help of his friends to the hospital wing "POPPY!"

Madam Pomfrey- I rush in seeing who they where "seriously Mr. Potter already within here its not even the start of the school year everyone has just come back, so what you in here for as in broken bone or illness

Hadrian- "probably illness, for the pass month I've been throwing up I just never really bothered or payed attention to it hopefully it will go away soon but it just happened a few moments ago the throwing up a my friends and professor brought me here"

Poppy- "okay lay on the bed, everyone wait outside" U do some test "Harry have you been sexually active for the last month or so"

Hadrian- I show here the ring "me and my husband where bonded through magic while we were you know going at it"

Poppy- "okay well who your husband here, I found out what's wrong"

Hadrian- " is it harmful? and Severus Snape"

Poppy- "no its not harmful, ill be back" I get Severus through floo stepping aside as he comes through "follow me" I take him to Hadrian

Severus- I panic rushing over to Hadrian "is everything okay?" I turn to Poppy "is he alright is he going...."

Poppy- "no he is fine everything is fine its great news actually" I squeal "Harry your...."

----

C.W.