Chapter 7 ~ Hurtful

[Kai's point of view]

I paused mid-step and scrunched up my face. I didn't turn around when speaking. " What do you want? We're almost back to your room." His touch made me feel uncomfortable but I was relieved it wasn't on bare skin. I just hate physical contact. "I-I...." Hari paused before continuing. "S-s-something was bothering you, you're s-supposed to be the person to talk to people but if something's bothering you, I wouldn't m-m-mind if you told me about it...." My breath got caught in my throat as I heard his reply.

I brushed his hand off my shoulder and said in a hushed tone "Nothing is bothering me and even if there was something on my mind, it's none of your business. I barely even know you and clearly don't know you enough to share personal information with you. You're just another mentally sick person in need of help. As soon as I help you, I'll never see you again. Now get back to your room." I continued down the corridor but paused to turn around when I heard no footsteps. I saw Hari with his head hung down. What was he doing? "Are you coming or what?"

After not hearing a reply from him I walked over and pulled his shoulder forward. His head jolted up in surprise and he quickly rubbed his eyes. Was he..... crying? My heart ached in seeing the tears roll down his cheeks in streams and his blood shot eyes stare me in the face. I pulled my hand away from him and backed up slightly. "I'm sorry I-" I stopped myself before I said something else stupid.

[Hari's point of view]

It was stupid that I was getting so worked up about such a stupid thing. Of course he didn't care for me. He had only met me two days ago. Even so, his words were like daggers to my heart. I was overly sensitive, even when I was a child. I rubbed my eyes and let out a stiffled sob, letting my head drop down again.

I was no longer paying attention to anything, I was lost in my own head. I wasn't paying attention to Kai. I wasn't paying attention to his movements. Therefore I was surprised when I felt his arms wrap round my waist in a, kinda awkward, embrace. I looked up again to see Kai, with his head burrowed into the crook of my neck and arms wrapped around my waist. He let out a shaky breath before saying "I'm really sorry about what I said. I didn't take your feelings into account. Im supposed to be helping you but I'm doing a kinda shitty job at that, I'm just making you more upset."

I stood there, still trying to put together what was happening. Before I could think any further my arms reached out to Kai, and wrapped themselves around him. I felt him stiffen slightly ♡~°Not down there°~♡ but eventually he began to relax in to the hug. "It's ok. It was all true anyway. I'm basically a stranger with a name to you. I shouldn't have stuck my nose into your personal life, even though that's exactly what your doing with me." I felt Kai chuckle slightly at that last statement.

When he pulled away I immediately felt like I was missing something. "Now then, do you wanna head back to your room?" I smirked slightly at his hair, it had flicked up in an odd way. "Y-yeah. And you might wanna sort out you hair." He slit his eyes at me and pulled out his phone, using the selfie mode as a mirror. He put the phone away and looked at me smiling. "My hair is just fine thank you." With that he spun on his heals and began walking down the hall, I was quick to follow.

After getting back to my room, Kai said his farewells and left. I flopped down on my bed, smiling to myself. His words may have been hurtful but his later words made me feel far better. I rolled onto my stomach and quickly fell into a peaceful sleep.

The peacefulness was short lived and interrupted by yet another dream. This one far nicer than the last.

♡~°Hhhhhhhh- finally some gay stuffffffffff- it took me long enough. I know this is kinda a mess but whatever. I can't be bothered and will proof read this later. I for once, don't really have much to say so uuhhhhh- bye bye my Floofs!°~♡