Three: Dominatrix

Taylor was clad in a black, spaghetti strap, cropped top, along with black skinny jeans, and black heels. It was toned down from the black dress she had worn the night before, but still more dressed up than her usual.

She thanked the Uber driver before getting out of the car. She licked her lips as she looked up at the building. The same nervous feeling she had the night prior started to appear again. She sighed before shoving her phone into her pocket. She grabbed her ID, remember that she needed it to get in.

As she walked up to the front door, it was the same guard as the night before. She flashed her ID and received the same stamp on her hand.

Walking straight into the building, the same smell of smoke mixed with perfume invaded her senses. She took in a deep breath before strutting over to the bar.

Vincent spotted her and smirked as they walked over. "An old fashioned, right?"

Taylor gave a small nod. "Yes, please," she said.

"A shot of vodka as well?"

"Uh, not tonight, but thank you."

Vincent nodded before making the drink. As they put down the drink, they flashed that smirk again. "I take it you're intrigued?"

"Uh... you could say that." Taylor chuckled nervously as she grabbed the glass.

"Walk around, maybe sit and see if someone piques your interest." They said.

Taylor gave a timid nod before stepping away from the bar. Her eyes scanned over the room, and she was a little disappointed she didn't see that woman from the night before. She thought maybe it was a little early for her to get there, or she was with someone else. So, she walked around until she found an empty seat, and sat down.

Casually sipping on her drink, Taylor listened to the overly loud music, and people watched for what seemed like an hour or so. A younger woman started to walk her way. She was brunette with blonde bangs, and dressed in a black, lace bralette type top, along with fishnet stockings, black shorts, and knee-high boots. The look was nice, but also somewhat intimidating.

"Can I get you another drink, darling?" she asked as she approached Taylor.

Taylor's eyes slowly trailed upward until her eyes met brown hues. She felt a small twist in her lower stomach. She gulped. "I-I—only if you don't mind?"

"Not at all, that's what I'm here for. What are you drinking?"

"An old fashioned."

"I'll be back." The brunette said before walking off to the bar.

Taylor felt her mouth run dry as she watched this woman walk off. Her eyes dropped to the woman's ass. She couldn't deny the small ache that started to appear between her thighs.

Soon, the brunette came back with the drink in her hand. "Here you go. Anything else?"

"Thank you, and, uh, no?" Taylor said as she took the glass. "I don't think so, at least."

"Can I sit?" she asked as she set her hand on the chair opposite of Taylor.

"Sure."

"I'm Hayley." She said as she sat down.

"Taylor."

Hayley's lips held a small smirk. "So, what are you here for?"

Taylor had to think for a moment. "Well," she licked her lips again. "I'm not really sure if I'm being honest."

Hayley rested her chin on her hand as she stared at the other woman. "New to this?"

Taylor nodded as she looked down at her drink. She took a large gulp of it, wondering if she should have asked for that shot of vodka again.