Little Dipper

"Zombie Attacks? Never works, they don't follow orders. Blood rain? Ew, mess up my suit, not my deal."

Gideon was in his room looking through Journal #2 for the perfect thing to use for revenge against the Pines family. Especially Mara.

Mara.

Just saying her name made Gideon's fists clench in fury. She had tricked him, broken his heart, and then in the end ultimately turned Mabel against him. He would have given anything to get back at that one Pines triplet who infuriated him the most.

Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be anything helpful in the book, and it seemed that the more pages he flipped through, the more ridiculous the creatures in the pages were.

"Demon Caterpillars?!"

He slammed the book shut in frustration.

"There must be something that's perfect to exact my revenge on the Pines family. I need to take something from them. Something that will give me ultimate power."

Suddenly, Gideon's face light up with an idea.

"Wait, of course!"

He held up the popsicle stick model of the Mystery Shack.

"It's perfect."

"You've gone too far this time, Ducktective!"

"Quack quack."

Stan and the triplets were once again watching their favorite television show, "Ducktective." Stan was sitting on the couch, while Mabel and Mara were sitting on the floor in front of the TV, and Dipper was perched on top of the couch.

Just then, the doorbell rang, and Stan got up to get it.

He opened the door.

"Welcome to a World of Mystery!" Stan announced to him.

"Stan Pines" said the man seriously. He was wearing a fancy suit. Suddenly, Stan realized exactly why there was a man in a suit standing at his door with a stern expression on his face.

"The tax collector!" Stan exclaimed worriedly. "You found me!"

Stan threw down a smoke bomb and disappeared from the front porch. He then ran back into the TV room and panickedly reached up at a painting on a wall.

He pulled it off the wall and threw it aside, revealing a secret compartment with a gym bag stuffed with money in it.

He snatched the bag, and started examining the wall in alarm, pressing random stones in the wall.

"Which one of these is the trap door?"

"Mr. Pines" said the man, and Stan turned around worriedly. The man had let himself into the Mystery Shack, and was now slowly walking towards Stan, with not even a hint of a smile on his face.

"I'm from the winning coupons' saving contest" he said. "And you are our big winner!"

The man suddenly broke out into a huge grin and held his hands up into the air as he announced the news cheerfully. Stan looked at him in confusion as suddenly two women carrying a huge check with balloons walked into the Mystery Shack along with a camera man.

"Heh? My one and only dream" murmured Stan. "Which is to possess money, has come true!" He broke out into a huge grin.

"We're rich!" exclaimed Dipper in excitement. He then turned towards his sisters.

"I'm gonna get a butler!"

"I'm gonna buy a talking horse!" said Mabel.

"I would hold your talking horse if I were you" said Mara skeptically. "Since when does Stan actually use coupons? He steals everything instead of bothering to pay for them, so how is it even possible that he won a coupon savings' contest? Something's not right here..."