Weirdmageddon Part II: Escape From Reality

In the town of Gravity Falls, there was a cheerful squirrel scampering up to the side of the road near a mailbox, bending downwards and nibbling on an acorn that he had found on the ground.

It was a rather peaceful sight...until the mailbox grew a tongue and swallowed the squirrel whole.

It was day four in Weirdmageddon, and there were still monsters rampaging the entire city, the huge X shaped portal in the sky, and the Fearamid floating right below it.

Sprott was in the middle of the streets with a cardboard on his back and chest, a tinfoil hat on his head, and a sign in his hand that was labelled 'The End is Nigh.'

"End times are near, folks" he was announcing rather cheerfully. "The only way to salvation is to embrace the triangular ways of our overlord!"

Behind him, Manly Dan was using a saw to cut off the sides of a Stop sign so that it was a triangle instead of an octagon.

"Any object with more than three sides is considered sinful."

Sprott turned to see that Manly Dan had finished sawing out a triangular Stop sign.

"That's it" he said. "That's probably what Bill wants."

Suddenly, an eyeball bat flew right above Manly Dan, and shone a red beam onto him. He screamed as his entire body was turned into stone the instant the red light hit him.

The eyeball bat then flew above Sprott.

"I reckon I have been living a lie" he said, before he was turned into stone as well.

The creature picked up the stone man, and flew up towards the Fearamid in the sky.

Bill's friends were still partying, just like they had been for several days straight now. The party had actually gotten even more intense in celebration of Bill gaining his true physical form.

Bill himself was floating above it all, watching the entire party before his eye.

He held up the gold statue Ford in his hand, and then tapped a fork against him, making a noise to get everyone's attention.

All his friends turned towards him.

"Ladies, gentlemen, that creature with, like, eighty seven different faces" said Bill.

"Eighty eight different faces!" the flying creature corrected rather irritably.

"Whoa ho! Sorry, touchy subject" said Bill, as he adjusted his bowtie. "I've now gained my true physical form in this realm, and it's all thanks to my old puppet, Pine Tree."

His friends all started to applaud wildly at the announcement, all of them, that is, except for Teeth.

"Uh, Bill?" he asked. "Didn't that Pine Tree kid escape with the Snowflake girl? Should we go after them?"
"Nah" said Bill carelessly, as he shrugged away the suggestion. "They've got nowhere to run to. They'll end up in my clutches eventually."

He then turned his attention towards the rest of his friends.

"Anyway, it's been fun turning Gravity Falls inside out, rounding up all its terrified citizens, and then stacking them into this massive throne of human agony!"

He gestured next to him towards the huge throne that was literally made of the stone citizens. Eight ball and Kryptos were stacking the latest editions into the massive structure.

The eyeball bat that was carrying the stone statue of Sprott stuck the new stone statue into place in the throne.

Bill sat down in his throne of human agony.