C:2 Wally World

For whatever reason that possessed Caleb, he passed me the Aux, "Play some throwbacks!"
"How far we throwin' it back? Are we talking like Middle School? We talking 1980's?" I replied as I opened up Spotify looking for a playlist.
"Let's go, 8th-grade spring formal?"
"Public or Private school?"
"Public you fuckin dolt! Here give me the Aux back," Caleb reached over to the passenger seat and attempted to grab the cord out of my phone, as I pushed play on the playlist. 
"Calm down mate, I gotchu!" I replied as I swatted his hand away as the familiar opening chords Fireflies. 
"Oh! Turn it up, Caleb!" Corey called out from the back seat before he just reached up and turned up the volume himself. 

With all four windows rolled down, four college kids with the radio at full blast were screaming Owl City as they rolled down the road. If this was a Thursday night, maybe it'd be normal. But it was a Wednesday afternoon, and classes were just officially canceled at 12:30. Which was about 20 minutes ago? So the Boys and I got a couple of funny looks as we might have been speeding off-campus.  

We skrt-skrt'd into the WalMart parking lot shortly after the song changed to Africa by Toto. Not being ones to let such a masterful moment go to waste Caleb turned to the back seat as we parked, "Jon, you have your speaker right?"
"Are you joking?" Jon rolled his eyes and pulled out a speaker he took from an ROTC recruiting event, "Not the good one, but it'll work for our Grocery Games."
"Let's stick to the shopping list boys," I remind them as I switched on the BlueTooth to connect to his speaker. After we heard the reassuring beeps, "Wait, I have an idea, just let me find the right YouTube video."
"I'm scared," Caleb replied jokingly as we grabbed a buggy out of the return and put the speaker into it. 
"Y'all know the fight song, right?"
"Alex, no," Jon quickly replied, "Not here, what if we get kicked out?"
"Alex, yes," I retorted, "And so what? We go to the ratchet one off of Dolphin."
"PREPARE THE PIPES! Let this be our masterpiece performance," Corey bellowed from behind the buggy which I was driving. 

We cleared our throats before we broke the threshold of our favorite store, and as we rolled into the store we looked to each other as we began looking through the produce. "Pineapples, blueberries, an orange or two?" I asked, knowing we needed fruit for our juice from the jungle. 
"You got it, boss! Strawberries too?" Jon began to go off but then turned back.
"Sure thing brotato chip," I replied and he returned on his hunt, picking out the freshest of ingredients. "Hey Corey, do me a favor and find the blue calypsos? When I said grab like eight, I was serious."
"Aye Aye," Corey responded and went off. Caleb stuck with me as we caught up to Jon. Jon dumped all the fruit into the buggy, "Let's wait on Corey before we head to juices," Caleb suggested. We agreed, and then Corey came around the corner shortly after, holding eight Blue Calypsos, "I gotcha Cap'n." 

With the party reformed, we strolled to the back of the store and grabbed the remaining mixers, "Now boys, are we ready? Let's show our Jaguar Pride! Let's take it from the top," I reminded the boys as I got ready to press play. With one click, our quartet let out the pride we had in school all at once as we bellowed out, "SOUTH UNIVERSITY, WE'RE THE PRIDE OF THE RED WHITE BLUE!"

We ran into an employee within seconds of beginning our beautiful performance. Needless to say, we got asked to quiet down, pay, and leave. Which we did in an expedited manner.
After we got back in the truck, I queued up the same playlist from before when an oddly familiar Dew, dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun.

"You're insecure!" I belted out.
"Don't know what for!" Joined Caleb.
"You're turning heads when you walk through the Doo-o-or!" Jon jumped in.
"Don't need makeup!" Corey finally sang

"TO COVER UP!" We all sang as we skrt-skrt'd out the parking lot.