ten~ the truth

it was a rocky couple of days leading to nevada, they had made whole day stops to regain energy.

they had atleast a day to go.

as lucas was driving now, it was pitch black outside; and notably cold.

they see the demodogs outside, particularly crowded in a certain area.

"shit..." y/n mumbled, getting the party's attention.

they stare out at the deadly creatures with sad expressions. their eyes became emotional less.

"thank god we're not out there" dustin says

suddenly the car stops. dead in the tracks. lucases eyes widen, attempting to make it start back up.

mike stands up in a hurry, flicking the lights off

"what the hell man?" will says, disorientated; squinting and standing up to walk over to turn them back on

"we're stopped in the middle of a demo dog minefield." mike says, slapping wills hand away.

y/n sits with her elbows on her knees, her eyes wide with terror.

"what are we gonna do?" dustin asked, rushing around in front of y/n

she hits him

"dustin calm down. i think i can do something" y/n stands up and walks to the wheel

"well? what is it?" mike and the group stand around her, almost annoyed.

"it will only get us 20 minutes down the road. i don't know when we'll be safe and away from them. but i can only do it once every hour or so-"

"spit it out!" lucas says

"you won't believe me-"

"just fucking say it!" will says.

taken aback by wills aggressiveness

"i- i have— superpowers?" y/n says, filling the room with silence.

a few seconds later, they all begin to burst out laughing

"what? it's not funny!" y/n says, getting ready.

"yeah right let's see this-" y/n raises her hand, in one swift motion dustin filings against the counter: 2 feet behind him.

"okay anyways" y/n turns to the wheel, focuses

her hand shakes rapidly, causing the machine to start up

"someone hop on the wheel!" will rushes to the wheel, starting to motion it. he tries to step on the gas

"no, the gas isn't controlling it." y/n says, her nose bleeding rapidly.

"i am."

suddenly, y/n thrusts both hands out, lifting her body off the ground and moves the car QUICKLY, zooming down the road

veins pulse out of her skin, her pupils dilate, the boys mouths gape open in terror.

"y/n what the fuck"  mike yells over muffled screams of lucas attempting to cover dustin's mouth as he lets out a curdling scream.

"i need to concentrate. few more minutes" blood trickled out of her ears, she became more and more less powerful, her feet drifting back onto the ground until she falls onto her knees, sobbing from exhaustion

"fuck" she sobbed out, earning will to sit next to her, attempted to dab her ears and nose with tissues.

"stop!" y/n pushed him away.

silence filled the room, the only noise being y/ns sobbing and rain trickling on the roof.

"y/n" mike crouched down, softly speaking near her ear. she peaked her head out of her knees, sniffling.

"you did it" mike smiled wide

"huh?" y/n stood and looking out the window, seeing a bright red gas stations, illuminated by the half blinking lights.

she sighed, falling backwards, into someone and slowly sliding down. ( i wrote this before s4??? man i rly predicted future)

she didn't know who it was

but it was will.

t i m e s k i p
into the future
4 months after

we met max 4 months ago, her friends, jasper and bellamy took us in.

they lived in a fall out shelter type room that consisted of tomato soup and metal.

"jasper" i groaned, after he had just took one of my cookies

max giggled, leaning her head on lucas.

i eyed them, winking.

"so you guys" bellamy started

"when are we gonna go find our parents" he spoke, earning the attention from mostly mike and lucas.

"soon hopefully, i mean new york is only a little bit away" i sip on some room temperature milk that jasper but ice cubes in.

"new york?" jasper giggled, ruffling my hair

"yeah? new york" i looked up at him, then over at the boys. their eyes were wide open

"our parents aren't in new york" my heart stopped beating
mike choked on his milk

"they're in literal space"
the world stopped moving
i felt like my face went 10 shades paler, my blood running cold.

jaspers words fell out so easily; like alphabet soup a toddler spilled off a high chair. tiny little letters splattering on the floor, not knowing how much a mess it just made.

"mike, dustin, lucas, will? will you guys come with me for a second" i say, wide eyed, standing up and walking away.

the couldn't speak, hands on their faces kind of terror, the type that made you frozen. the realization of no parents for the rest of our days, how ever long that would be.

finally, spoken shakily with pure terror, will speaks, his eyes not daring to leave the wall in front of him

"yes?" y/n looked to him, tears welling in her eyes, and hands sprawled and clawed into her hair.

"i don't even know. i don't even know what to say" she laughed, tears falling from her face as the boys stared at her in horror, she was laughing.

"why are you laughing" dustin asked, earning an agreeing nod from the other boys

"it's just so damn ironic."

_____

and that's it! for now. sorry for the cross over, i wrote this part when i was obsessed with the 100, lmao. hope you guys sorta enjoyed it? it might end up being the last of the few chapters we have left. this was supposed to be will x reader but it didn't even read off like that, i'm sorry. i'll do better in the future to make bigger updates.