Getting a job

Part 1

Author POV:

After (Y/N) finished high school with decent grades. He decided to get a job instead go to college. (Y/N) move to japan to try something new then start new life, before that he need to find the apartment that his dad recommend to live. When (Y/N) arrives to apartment building he manage to find this in his address.

 When (Y/N) arrives to apartment building he manage to find this in his address

Your POV:

(Y/N): Seriously? My dad recommend this apartment in japan? *looking at his address* *sigh* oh well... Gotta admit looks cheap to live here, time to start my new life.

Timeskip

==========

(Y/N): Yeeeesh

(Y/N): Yeeeesh...  it is cheap to live here. Hmph. Well I can't get mad at this place because I'm damn good at cleaning mostly *crack his knuckles* alright lets do this...

Timeskip 2 hours later

==========

Random neighbor: oi! keep it down over there baka! (Idiot)

(Y/N): O-oh Gomen'nasai (sorry) I'll make it quiet. *whisper* right I'll continue on...

While continue cleaning I spotted behind the bed. There's blood but dry, I sniff and quickly put my two finger over my nose but luckily I bought the supplies for cleaning but I'm still wondering why is their a blood here in the first place but I shrug it off then resume my cleaning time.

Timeskip another 2 hours later

==========

(Y/N):*phew* that was little rough although I have to replace the wallpaper on the wall buuut I'll do it someday... hmmm... I forgot that I need a job even though I move here for no reason, I manage speak and understand Japanese with my aunt for japanese lesson to get perfect grades... I think the computer will help but what should I search for?
...
...
...
(Y/N): MEH. I'm just gonna find a job that is same as me... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I went to the laptop and setup that I got it from my dad then booting up and search using web browser. "Finding a job in Japan cleaning and fixing" I type then enter on the keyboard. After single hour trying to find the result and scrolling through pages... I hit the table for frustration.

(Y/N): Sh*t... all I see is maidens only and some fan arts of them. Some of the jobs are full for cleaning and mechanic. *sigh* Huh? "High school? Janitors or maidens must needed for clean ups and fixing mechanics for improvement. Please submit and register on this website and contact the principal for hired." Well I'll be damn looks like I found the job that i need, and it has a good salary to! Do I seriously have to go back to my boredom?... Of course I am! Thank god I don't wanna hear storys from teachers.

After submitting the request in online and viewing the information about the school I notice something was off... I went little excited to cold chilling expression. Some of the student went murder, missing, and immediately exspell from the principal. But yet again I shrug it off that you think it went back to normal.

(Y/N):*looks at the window* what the... already? I guess its night time, I probably should sleep, hopefully its gonna be normal when I get a job. But again... I cannot tell why there's blood or something was behind the bed. Does that mean... no... that won't be necessary, it could be expired ketchup.
.
.
.
.
.
Is it?...
.
.
.
End of part 1

Author notes:

Eyyy I hope you enjoy this chapter it may look short but I'll gonna make more than 500 words or so and hope you readers continue reading in the next chapter! Buh bye!