Normal school?

Last time...
---
(Y/N): Seriously? My dad recommend this apartment in japan? *looking at his address* *sigh* oh well... Gotta admit looks cheap to live here, time to start my new life.

---

(Y/N): Huh? "High school? Janitors or maidens must needed for clean ups and fixing mechanics for improvement. Please submit and register on this website and contact the principal for hired." Well I'll be damn looks like I found the job that i need.

---

Part 2

Author POV

(Y/N) finally found the job after single hour of scrolling and clicking using his mouse. He decided to wait until school starts. Weeks later the school is finally begins for the first day of school. For janitor (or maids) is a first day of work. Will (Y/N) knows is it gonna be normal for him?

==========

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): ...Looks normal... now what building did principal said? Oh ya on way top.

I walk to the building and I felt stares some of the students, mostly girls. I ignore it and fast walk to continue towards the school.

Timeskip 5 minutes later...

==========

I arrived on the door and I knock 3 times until I hear the response. The voice sound feminine...

???: come in!

(Y/N):ok.ok.ok... deep breath *inhale* *exhale* alright.

I open a door and it's a woman that looks kinda short, black hair tied, to rose both the side on the head, black and red dress, and green eyes? I think its grey.

???: ah~ you must be (Y/N) (L/N)

This is your principal -_- 😑

(Y/N):

(Y/N): Oh no

(Y/N): Oh no... Uuh.. yes. That is me...

She stands up face to face to me.

???: Watashinonamaeha (My name is) Chise Toudou and I'm a principle

(Y/N): uh... Kon'nichiwa misu (hello miss) Chise Toudou *bowing*

Chise Toudou POV

Chise: You look young especially handsome~. So why do you want to work here? And who made you get a job?

(Y/N) Well first of I wanna work just like "normal" people does and get paid so I can rent my apartment then I can live longer or forever. And second i came from America. I wanna try something new, but my dad force me to get a job because he kicked me out so I have to live here for now...

Chise: KICKED OUT?!?!? FORCE!? I am so... *ahem* I see... so your American.

(Y/N): technically I'm half Japanese. -_-

Chise: *under her breath* and cute~

(Y/N): nani?

Chise: nothing! Anyway uh. Your hired!!!

(Y/N): Already? No infinite questions Or writing signature?

Chise: Yes. And heres your ID card thing. You can find your uniform at the staff room door down here.

(Y/N): *grabs the ID card thing* ah neat.

Chise: Congratulations. Your hired to become a janitor in high school.

I put my hand and he shake it. I can feel his hands is soft like a baby he walks away and I wave at him, he waves back.

Chise: (Y/N)-kun~~

(Y/N): *in the hallway* was that my nickname? The kun thing?

Chise:!!! *blushing* Just go and start working!

(Y/N) POV

I was walking down stairs and this place is huge. There were many door that are mostly with classes then there's 2 big doors.

(Y/N): That could be a cafeteria *looks at the sign* yah it is...

I keep walking to find the staff or employ only room.

Timeskip few finding doors later...

=====

(Y/N): Finally... I found it.

I went inside and to find the uniform to wear. I check the drawer and there's maidens outfits. I sweatdrop but it was the wrong drawer and it says "maidens outfit". I immediately check the other one and found my uniform. I felt huge relief not to wear the maids. Its completely embarrassing... I wear my outfit and look at the mirror.

 I wear my outfit and look at the mirror

(Y/N): eeyy I look kinda good!

I grab a mop and begin to clean the floor. But I felt my head is burning behind... I look behind and nobody is there.

(Y/N): Was that a stare? I learn it from shows that felt something stares at you.
Hmmm...

??? POV

???: I found my senpai...

My face went wide smile grin

Chise toudou POV 

Chise: you will be mine soon (Y/N)-kun~ soon...

(Y/N) POV

*ACHOO*

=====
=====
=====

END OF PART 2

==========

Author notes:

AAAAALLLLRIGHT READERS. I hope you enjoy part 2 to get your first job. I hope you enjoy and I'll continue and take short break. Buh bye!

(IMAGES ARE NOT FROM ME)

762 words