3 Years Later...

Surpass 500 views thanks guys! I know its early to post this but I'll  finish it anyway...

Authors POV

It is been 3 years that Chise Toudou was murder from Rem but (Y/N) manage to forgive her from her action.

It was...

Well... Let say it was on purpose to do.

Anyway

3 Years Later...

(Y/N) and Shouta was at the front on the police station while Shouta still licking ice cream. (Y/N) finished fast, he just bite instead of lick, thinking that licking ice cream is slow thing to eat... but Shouta saw the way he eat, he was dumbfounded.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): nani?

Shouta: When did you learn to eat ice cream like that?

(Y/N): I just eat it why?

Shouta: Your suppose to "lick" the ice cream not just actually eat it.

(Y/N): ._.

Shouta: Did America does that the way it eat it?

(Y/N): I... really dont know. I mean, I dont look other people the way they eat. I am not a creep or a fetish person...

Shouta: what's a fe-

(Y/N): STOP! Forget what I said... *sweat drop intensify*

Shouta: ._.

We wait a minute we heard the door open...

(Y/N): hm?

I see Rem walking out in the police station. Aaaaaaaaaand she still wearing maiden outfit. She saw and smile happily.

Rem: (Y/N)!!!!!

(Y/N): Rem!

We hug each other. Rem still hugging me tightly and she let go.

(Y/N): still wearing the outfit I see

Rem: it's my personal outfit... *pout*

(Y/N): wakatta (oh ok) let's go home I'm tired of standing here...

Rem and Shouta: Hai! (Yes!)

Rem: m-master...

I was about to walk and look at Rem with tired look.

(Y/N): honey... call me (Y/N)...

Rem: !!! Honey...

Rem Flashback

(Y/N): Rem... will you be my wife?

End of flashback

Rem: ...

She tackle me into a hug

Rem: thank you... thank you... *sob*

Timeskip 2 month later

It's been months that we became a happy family and Rem still wearing maid outfit... but is no longer killer or rumors they call it Yandere anymore... sort of.

Me, Rem, and (our) kid Shouta... we were sitting on the hill watching the beautiful sunset I look at Shouta, he was sleeping happily. Rem got up towards the sunset and look at in front of me.

Rem: (Y/N)...

Rem: I love you!

Rem: I love you!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

                あなたも愛しています
              ( Love you too honey )

                          The End?

End of Part 8

AUTHORS NOTES

Well I have fun making this book and some crossovers character. Thank you aaaaalllll readers finishing this chapter. Plus this is my first! I never expect I did well! However I am not done yet unless I update this book or side story soon in the future. Soooooo... I gotta rest for now thinking what to do next. But I already had plan making another book similar to yourself so I will see you later. Buh bye!!!

==========

==========

==========

==========

==========

Authors POV

Rem: (Y/N) the mail came!

(Y/N): hm? I didnt find a job yet...

After event of Rem arc the high school has been corrupted in fire while (Y/N) still finding his job. But didnt expect the mail gonna be here out of nowhere.

Rem hands over to (Y/N) with confused look in his head and begins to read...

(Y/N): ...

Rem: so what's the later for?

(Y/N): ...

Rem: (Y-Y/N)???

Shouta came out from his room...

Shouta: Hey dad I'm kinda hungry do you...

The boy stops look at his dad reading something but his body facing to the door while he still reading...

Shouta: dad?

(Y/N): ...

Rem: what's wrong (Y/N)???

Rem gently grab his shoulder made him jump, ready his fighting stance...

(Y/N): !!!!!!!

(Y/N):

Shouta: WHOA! Dad calm dad down what happen?

Rem: y-yeah... what did you read?

(Y/N): oh! Ah.. sorry... uh kid, Rem... I have something to work on...

Shouta: aw man... is it that your going back to school dad?...

(Y/N): n-not that kind of school...

Rem: hm?

Shouta: then what is it?

After a few moments of silence (Y/N) spoke up that made both of them shock.

(Y/N): I have a job for "Hero" Academy...

....................

Rem / Shouta: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!?!??!?!?!??

;)