Rori Q/A

Who stays up late reading, and who sleeps with their head in the other's lap?

Normally it goes along the lines of Ryan stays up watching Anime or reading Manga; and Tori sleeps with her head in his lap. Then, Tori wakes up early in the morning and starts to read to start out her day. Ryan, tired from the previous night's Anime binge, curls up in Tori's lap, under the blankets, and attempts to sleep some more before Tori forces him to get up and start the day.

Who has the more complicated Starbucks Order?

Both of them are similarly difficult, as Tori orders more stuff than Ryan does, and Ryan has a rather specific tea order.

Who looks best in a tuxedo/gown?

They both will tell you the other looks better in their prom wear, but Tori looks like a literal princess in her's. Ryan looks pretty good though.

Who despises the other person's favorite food?

After Tori became well acquainted with Mr. Oinkers, she swore off eating pig. Whenever Ryan eats any pork, she now finds it revolting.

Who is a dog person and who is a cat person?

Tori is more of a cat person, though she loves dogs too. Ryan is more of a dog person, but also likes cats because they don't require as much work. They are both most certainly pig people.

Who feeds ducks at the park?

Originally it was an activity only Ryan did, but on one of their first few dates, Ryan brought Tori along to the pond with him. Now the two try to make it out to the park to feed the ducks at least once every two weeks, though sometimes their busy life schedules prevent them from going as often as they would like.

Who cries over the ASPCA commercials?

They both do. At the beginning of their relationship, an ASPCA commercial played while they were watching TV together, and they ended up sobbing together. Their shameless crying really helped break down some dignity walls between the two. It is a great emotionally bonding activity and they suggest it to anyone who has problems connecting emotionally with their partner.

Who has the motherly instincts?

Clearly it's Tori. She is basically the whole group's honorary mom while at the academy and away from home. She makes sure everyone eats, stays healthy, and she prevents arguments.

Who laughs too much?

It depends on the situation. Tori tries too hard to "get" the jokes, and will laugh for an inappropriate amount of time if she is t comfortable with the people she is with or the environment she is in. Ryan is the type to laugh at inappropriate moments to try to lighten the mood, but ends up just making it more awkward.

Who is the worst cook?

Tori can't cook to save her life. She wish she could, but she hasn't ever really learned how to. There hasn't been the time. Ryan, on the other hand, is actually really good at cooking. Maybe it is because he can control fire.

Who watches too much T.V.?

Ryan watches too much Anime, but Tori has a few shows that she gets really invested in and binges whenever a new season comes out on Netflix or Hulu.