1

Cheryl sat at her penthouse suit balcony looking over her view of the Los Angeles city and beach. Her phone started to buzz and she looked over to see her manger Kevin's name lit up on the screen.

"Hello" she said in a professional voice.

"Hey Cheryl so I have a recording session booked at GR studios tomorrow at 10 am" Kevin says.

"Perfect, thanks so much. Your the best"

"Oh I know" Kevin laughed and hung up.

Just as Cheryl was about to put her phone down and walk away she got another call. It was from her best friend Veronica.

"Hey bitch" Veronica yelled into the phone making Cheryl pull it away from her ear rather quick.

"Oh my god I literally can't hear anymore" Cheryl said laughing.

"Sorry." She laughed "anyways you busy tomorrow?"

"I was actually going to record a new song"

"Wait really! Can I please come. I swear I'll just listen" Veronica pleaded

"Last time you said that you tried to add your own vocals into the song"

"Well I still think it was better with them, but I'll actually listen this time" Cheryl just rolled her eyes and walked into her penthouse carrying the phone.

"Ugh how could I say no to you. I'll be at GR studios" Cheryl gave in.

"Your the best, love ya" Veronica said and Cheryl hung up and went to her room to change into a pair of sweats and sports bra before going to her king size bed and collapsing onto it, Falling asleep.

As Cheryl got out of her car and walked into the studio she was greeted with Kevin and a bunch of papers.

"Jeez Kev, why all the paper. Wait I didn't get sued did I?" Cheryl said walking into her booth and sitting on a couch with her production workers.

"No you didn't. Vogue wants an interview with you before you release your new song." He said handing a piece of paper to Cheryl. " oh and then jimmy from agency keeps bugging me about paperwork for Ava max because apparently she doesn't want a pink microphone" he said mumbling walking out of the studio.

"So when can we get started" Cheryl said to one of her production workers.

"As soon as your ready" he said. Cheryl stood up walking into the sound proof recording room with her lyrics of her phone to look off of. She put her beats headphones on and walked up to the microphone.

"Cause Baby now we got bad blood

You know it used to be mad love

So take a look at what you've done

Cause baby now we got-"

"Hey bitches how's singing going" Veronica burst into the studio with two coffees in her hand and a bag of donuts in her arm.

The producers all roll their eyes at her dramatics. Cheryl took her headphones off and walked out of the recording booth.

"Hey v, thanks for the coffee" Veronica handed her the coffee and the bag of donuts as Cheryl sat on the couch and Veronica in a rolling chair.

"Guess what" Veronica took a sip of coffee

"What!" Cheryl said

"K, so as I walked into the studio I bumped into Toni topaz. I think she was leaving"

"Wait really, the singer?" Cheryl questioned

"Yeah, crazy right. She's so much hotter in person" Veronica swooned.

"Oh shut up she's defiantly something with all her music" Cheryl said with a raised eyebrow.

"Cmon, I heard you last week in the shower signing to her songs"

"Whatever, was she nice at least" Cheryl questioned.

"Well I mean she just said sorry and walked away but still!"

"She's not that cool"

"Is that jealousy I sense" Veronica laughed

"I'm way better then her, my music is better"

"I mean..." Veronica said earning a look from Cheryl and she just put her hands up and spun around in the chair.

——
Toni was in the recording studio since 5 am it was now 10:00 am. She had been finishing up this song with her producer/manager/Best Friend Sweet Pea.

"I got your body on my mind, I want it bad

Oh just the thought of you gets me so high

So high

Girl your the one I want to want me

And if you want me, girl you got me

There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do

Just to get up next to you"

"Damn t, this song is gunna blow up" sweet pea said adding the final beats to the song.

"I can already see it, I'll be at award shows winning every award" Toni said high fiving Sweet pea just as her phone lights up with a message from fangs

Fangs- yo t can you pick me up and bring me coffee?

"It's fangs, gotta go pick him up I'll be back" Toni said grabbing her wallet and walking out. As she's about to exit the studio she bumps into a raven haired girl making her drop the donut bag and almost the drinks.

"Shit sorry" Toni said picking up the donuts and handing them to the girl who was standing there in utter shock that she was in front of Toni topaz.

"Oh, umm y-yeah it's fine" the raven haired girl stuttered and smiled. Toni just walked away and out to her car to pick up fangs.

She stopped in at McDonald's to buy a couple coffees for her and fangs. She ordered two black coffees.

"Wait oh my god are you Toni Topaz" the girl giving her coffee said.

"I am" Toni said

"Can I get a quick picture"

"Of course" Toni said leaning into the picture. The girl thanked her and gave her the coffees then she drove off.

Toni- bitch I'm here get in

Fangs- yo calm down grandma

Fangs entered the car from his house and earned a slap to the arm.

"What the fuck man"

"I'm not a grandma" Toni said starting to drive off and fangs grabbed his coffee.

"You got here 10 minutes later then you said you were, my dead grandpa can drive faster" he said

"Whatever"

"T turn this up, this is my jam" fangs said dancing in his seat to 'Never be the same' by Cheryl blossom.

"Really your into this?" She questioned

"Who isn't, this shit slaps" he replied still dancing.

"My stuffs better but she is hot"

"You haven't even met her in person" Fangs looked over at her with a raised eyebrow.

"But like I've seen pictures and damn she has looks" she commented taking a sip of coffee.

"Sucks cause You'll prolly never meet her"

"You never know man, maybe I'll slide into the dms, try to ask for some nudes and shit" she smirked.

"Right because that's the way to a woman's heart" he shook his head.