2

Cheryl walked into her interview with vogue feeling proud as could be. Her song was coming out in a week and it already almost sold 1 million copies.

The cameras turned on, light panels lit up and mic's went on as Cheryl sat down in a chair. She wore a black mesh top with a purple bralette and a tight purple skirt against a white background. Kevin was giving her a thumbs up being legitimately proud of her and her success.

"Okay So Cheryl just start off with telling us your name" the interviewer said from behind the camera.

"Hello my name is Cheryl blossom and your watching the vogue interview"

"I heard your have a new song coming out, what is it about"

"Yes it's called bad blood and it's mostly just about trying to be stronger then others and how some people take you for granted"

"In the song there's this one lyric where you say 'band aids don't fix bullet holes' what does this represent"

"I think it just says that you can't fix something that deep. If you go behind my back and then try to pretend it's all better by saying sorry it's not"

"Does this song relate to you at all"

"I think this song relates to all of us not necessarily just me"

"Any other big collaborations or songs"

"Not yet but expect some in the near future"

"I heard you sold almost a million copies of this song already, do you think you'll get to go to the MTV video music awards?"

I hope I get to, even if I don't get nominated I would love go"

"Alright Cheryl thank you for your time"

"It was a pleasure" Cheryl got up and walked over to where Kevin was.

"Wow you didn't spoil anything big" he laughed

"I know right, to bad Veronica wasn't here she would've loved to for me" Cheryl laughed with him. They walked out of the studio into a black car taking them back to Cheryl's penthouse.

"The song is officially out" Kevin cheered popping open a bottle of champagne.

"Who opened champagne" Veronica and Cheryl's other friend Josie said coming in.

"Bitch your song is blowing up, I'm getting so many tweet" Josie said showing her phone with #BadBlood trending number 1 on twitter.

"No way, your kidding" Cheryl yelled in excitement.

"I'm so proud Cheryl" Veronica hugged her.

"Now lets celebrate" Kevin said pouring champagne into four glasses for each of them.

"To bad blood" they all cheered and clinked glasses, taking a sip.

"Holy crap" Cheryl said looking at her phone.

"What, what's is it?" Kevin asked

"Katy perry just tweeted my song and said her new favourite" Cheryl squealed happily

"That's awesome" Josie said

"We always believed in you Cheryl" Veronica said.

——
Toni sat on her couch scrolling through youtube with fangs beside her in the giant mansion. They clicked next and came up on Cheryl's interview but skipped it without thinking.

"Wait t go back" Fangs said as Toni switched it back to Cheryl's interview.

"Oh shit Cheryl has a new song coming out" Fangs said listening to the interview.

"My sing is probably better" Toni said rolling her eyes.

"Sure, Damn her outfit is on point"

"It's hot" Toni added the interview ended and it started to play Cheryl's new song.

"This song slaps"

"You say that about all her songs fangs"

"Because it's the truth, Cmon t admit it this song is good" he said tilting his head.

"Fine I'll admit it's okay and that I would listen to us again" Toni got up and went to her speaker to turn her music on.

"Wtf t I was listening to her new song"

"Too bad. see now this music slaps" Toni said singing her song, want to want me.

"Whatever, but yeah this songs good too" he said signing with her.

After about an hour of fangs talking about Cheryl he finally left and Toni went to her room. She went in her phone to check Twitter to see her song trending number 2 and then Cheryl's number 1.

Wtf how's her song number one she thought
She turned off her phone and lied down on her bed looking at the celling. Her phone went off again. She got a text from sweet pea saying to come to a party at some club and Toni being Toni, never says no to a party so she got up, grabbed her keys and walked out the door.