August 27,2019: A More Formal Introduction.

So Lets jump right into this!

Lets start with a little backgorund on my little family. I was a teen mother. I know, typical... I was 16 and a junior in highschool when I got pregant with my son. I was 17 when I gave birth. I had been with his father for over a year before I got pregnant. My mother was in charge of administering my birth control shots, however, she failed to give me the shot on time. I was pregnant the first time after missing that three month shot. I was absolutley terrfied. The first year of little Bentley's life was complete and utter chaos. I'm sure that I will have a part dedicated to this story in a lot more detail. but for now, I'm going to just keep it light. I moved out of my mothers house with his father when I was 18. We stayed together for about 9 more months before I abruptly ended things with him. It was a very hard time until I met someone who completely changed my life forever:)

Introducing, Kat. The person I ended up marrying a few years later. Don't worry, this isn't too much of a spoiler. Remember that Netflix series I was talking about? lol. Kat came into my life at a very sensitive time. We have totally had a lot of ups and downs. But finally we are living as any other modern couple in the world. We have certainly have had a ton of challenges along the way. I like to think we are on an uphill slope now. Finally getting the break we deserve! She works full time and is the most supportive person in my life in literally ANYTHING I do. I couldn't have asked for a better person to share my life with.

As the title suggests. I am a stay at home mom. My passion would move definitely have to be my art. I do have a little "Risqu'e" side gig to make extra cash, but, we will cover that later. lol. I'd like to think that I am the same as any average person in the world. Sometimes I think that my story could change at least one persons life for the better. At least I hope it would, or all this vulnerability would all have been for nothing. I decided that I wouldn't know unless I tried and put it out there. With that being said, I will start my journey ASAP! Probably early tomorrow morning. So, please stick around and check for updates on my publishing so that you can take this journey with me!

Again, If youre still reading, THANK YOU! I hope youre on board:) Please feel free to contact me at anytime with comments, questions or suggestions.

Topics: Lesbian, Motherhood, Wife, Trauma, Experiences, Drama, Opinions, ADHD, Day-today, Jobs, Career, Lifestyle, Moods, Mental Health, Children, Sex, Passion, Art, and MORE!