introduction

The video up top is what made me want to write this story...try not to cry to it...but enjoy the cringe reading below this.

It is the day August 17th 1995 and the residents of Grimmuald place were calmly hanging out in the family room when a loud bang happened and a young man landed there in front of them.

Before the boy can register what happened the order and kids had their wands out pointing at him.

This boy was so confused, he didn't know where he was, what happened, and he was innocent. His hands went up in surrender.

"Who are you how did you get here" Sirius said deadly.

"I don't know, i was with my cousin when I disappeared and now I'm here, i think I time traveled here".

"That's rubbish" Ron said "it's not possible" he looks at Hermione for an answer.

"It's impossible to travel back years" Hermione said thoughtfully.

"I know y'all don't believe me, I wouldn't believe me either, but I'm telling the truth".

The boy had unruly black hair, and eyes that popped out with a stunning green, hidden behind a nice pair of glasses. He takes his wand causing people to freak out, keeping his hands up kneeling down places his wand on the ground and kicks it away.

Harry picks the wand up "he said who are you" he deadly says

"I think we need veritaserum" Remus said.

"Here Remus" tonks said giving him some "3 drops will do".

The boy sits down on his knees, hands still up. Remus goes to him and gives him the necessary amount of veritaserum.

They all watch as his eyes cloud over "are you a death eater" Molly said.

"No. I am not, nor will I ever be" he said.

"Are you from the future. If so what year" tonks says.

"I am. I come from 2023".

"Are you trying to change the past for good or bad" Arthur says.

"Neither this was a accident" he said.

"Are you related to anyone in this room" Ginny said.

"Pretty much, I know everyone" he says.

"What is something that not all people know" Harry said.

"Harry Potter is bisexual and was in a relationship for two months" he said.

Harry paled as everyone looked at him shocked "and how do you know that".

"Your my father and you told me" he said.

Everyone stood quiet, frozen, and shocked. Sirius says "it makes sense he looks a lot like Harry but a little older".

Tonks gives the boy the antidote "how are you related to almost everyone here...i mean Harry is like a part of the family but blood wise..." Ron trailed off blood boiling his face.

"I am related to basically everyone here by blood" the boy says.

"How, what's your name" Molly says.

"Don't freak out there is a good reason my name is Albus Severus Potter im almost 17 born September 1st 2006, things change and it doesn't matter what house you're in, I'm a Slytherin  7th year, and my parents are harry Potter and Ginny Weasley".

There was a pin drop silence.

End of this chapter ❤️